Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Blames me for everything. She'll trip on a paving stone and its my fault. She knocked over a glass of water on the coffee table yesterday and it was my fault becasue i was sat next to her meaning she had to get up to the left.

Also, i hate how she wont give me blow jobs any more.

hmmmm, maybe she doesnt like me
Two things a married man doesn't get at home.... Lobster Thermidor and BJ's

I definitely have the part conversation bit from my missus too. I'll be in the kitchen loading the dishwasher (more of that in a sec) and she'll shout something from upstairs. I won't hear her so I'll say 'sorry, what did you say?' And I'll get the very last word of the sentence she just said. I'll have to then magically know what the rest of the sentence was.

The other is when she loads the aforementioned dishwasher. I swear she does it by opening it and then sweeping everything off the worktop with her arm and shutting it again. I then have to take everything out and reload it so that I can get more than about 7 fucking items in it.

A few things:

Talks to me when I'm in another room. 'I can't hear you', but then just repeats herself rather than wait for me to come back or come in the room and speak to me

'You don't listen' - I do. It's just that she says so fucking much that it's hard to keep up

Potters - busying/martyring herself at the most inappropriate times. Bathrooms don't need cleaning at 8pm, just does it to make a point

Not understanding the difference between nice to and need to.

Drives to close to the car infront

Talking on the mobile in the living room. It's mobile! Fuck off upstairs when I'm watching the telly

I think that's enough to be getting on with....

Moaning about me leaving the TV on standby because she saw a programme saying how much power this uses and then regularly leaves the hall and landing lights on, that's 6 x 40w bulbs.

Mine has started calling me mate which is annoying she as also started leaving her press on towels in her knickers which fuck the washing machine up skanky woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.