Things your missus does that drive you to despair

A woman's handbag

A woman's handbag defys logic, it's like it has access to the 3rd dimension it is the Tardis, bigger on the inside than the outside !
Went to an England game at Wembley years ago, it was a terrible boring game so the woman sat next to me started rummaging in her handbag and pulled out a Hedgehog and started feeding it milk with a babys bottle!!

Went to an England game at Wembley years ago, it was a terrible boring game so the woman sat next to me started rummaging in her handbag and pulled out a Hedgehog and started feeding it milk with a babys bottle!!

at least that's a resourceful use of a handbag, though rather dirty if the Hedgehog had nibbled on some of last night's left over curry, for example.

I want a bag with a hedgehog that drinks milk from a bottle.

It's fucking criminal things like that are denied me.

Sexism gone mad.

at least that's a resourceful use of a handbag, though rather dirty if the Hedgehog had nibbled on some of last night's left over curry, for example.
One of the weirdest things i'v ever seen, it was obviously a pet as she kept calling it Spike

Last nights story..............

Mrs Inchy " have we any glue? my work shoes need gluing"
Me " yes there's some super glue in the utility room, it's very strong so be careful with it, you'll only need a drop"
Her, " i'm not a fucking idiot"

I carry on watching shit in the front room.. 5 minutes later...

"Inchy, Inchy, Inchy, can you help me?" are the cries from the back.
"ffs" i'm muttering to myself as i walk into fucking carnage.

" What the fuck have you done? I told you only use a drop!!"

" I poured it on"

" Poured?"

She'd taken the top off and just poured it out.

It was fucking every where, all over the work top, the sink. To compound matters she'd tried to wipe it off the worktop with a cloth which was now obviously stuck to the top, she was going to use a small kettle bell to hold the shoe down once glued, she'd placed this cast iron object weighing 8 kilos in the ceramic sink, now also covered in glue. The shoe had more glue on it than was left in the bottle, the shoe was also covered in cloth and has now been thrown away.

I'm not sure if i'd have been better off if she'd just glued herself stuck in there!!

Last nights story..............

Mrs Inchy " have we any glue? my work shoes need gluing"
Me " yes there's some super glue in the utility room, it's very strong so be careful with it, you'll only need a drop"
Her, " i'm not a fucking idiot"

I carry on watching shit in the front room.. 5 minutes later...

"Inchy, Inchy, Inchy, can you help me?" are the cries from the back.
"ffs" i'm muttering to myself as i walk into fucking carnage.

" What the fuck have you done? I told you only use a drop!!"

" I poured it on"

" Poured?"

She'd taken the top off and just poured it out.

It was fucking every where, all over the work top, the sink. To compound matters she'd tried to wipe it off the worktop with a cloth which was now obviously stuck to the top, she was going to use a small kettle bell to hold the shoe down once glued, she'd placed this cast iron object weighing 8 kilos in the ceramic sink, now also covered in glue. The shoe had more glue on it than was left in the bottle, the shoe was also covered in cloth and has now been thrown away.

I'm not sure if i'd have been better off if she'd just glued herself stuck in there!!

I'm not sure if i'd have been better off if she'd just glued herself stuck in there!![/QUOTE]

Or her lips? I can't believe she never found a way to blame you. :)

My missus is so very childish.

When I am having a bath, she walks in and sinks my toy boats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.