Things your missus does that drive you to despair

The wife - 'Can you make soup in that blender?'
Me 'Yes of course; would you like me to show you how?
The wife - 'Tut. I think i can make soup'

The outcome
13179034_10154185003943909_490922964531462635_n.jpg

She's been watching 'Outlander' and now constantly hums ' over the fucking sea to Skye'
Lost it last week, told her to hum something else for a fucking change!
2 days of the silent treatment ( after calling me a miserable twat!). At least she stopped fucking humming!

Mrs ww has some major hormone issues. For one week of the calender month it would be safer to live with that blond bird who committed road rage twenty years ago and killed her boyfriend. I genuinely try not to speak to her during the evil week.

1. Tells me everything she's bought when she gets home from a food shop.
2. Asks me to get her bottle of wine on the way home.."I'll give you the money when you get home." She never does though, and I feel like a tight arse asking for it.
3. Constantly puffs on her fucking inhaler. Just fucking give up smoking.
4. Talks to our cats like new born babies and refers to herself as mummy ie.."do want mummy to make you some din dins" Makes my blood curdle.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. Asks me to get her bottle of wine on the way home.."I'll give you the money when you get home." She never does though, and I feel like a tight arse asking for it.
4. Talks to our cats like new born babies and refers to herself as mummy ie.."do want mummy to make you some din dins" Makes my blood curdle.
Nothing wrong with number 4,don't make her choose

You'd have to be pretty fucking hard up to ask your wife to pay you back for a bottle of grapes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.