Things your missus does that drive you to despair

And we are off to the airport again. Told last time we need to be there with 3 hours to go not 40 minutes. So we now have 3 hours to go and still at home.
Wife comes downstairs 'I think I'll just do my hair'
'How long will that take?'
'About an hour maybe more'

And we are off to the airport again. Told last time we need to be there with 3 hours to go not 40 minutes. So we now have 3 hours to go and still at home.

Sedate that mad bastard and bundle her into a taxi.:)

You clearly need to tell her the flight times have been brought forward by say 3hrs.

Are you married to Cousin It?

This morning, cleaning out the fish tank, need the kitchen sink clearing and I've got these marigolds on as the tank is minging. Ask Mrs M1894 if she can clear draining board and bowl so I can empty a bucket that contains murky water and fish shite, and she starts to pick up wet dishes and drip em all over the floor. I asked if she can dry them as well, and she starts going psycho telling me if I've asked her to help, don't tell her how to do it, despite the fact the floor is soaking.. I grab said dish and say I'll do it my fecking self. Not talked since 11am this morning. I then fuck off upstairs and hear her hurl at 2pm - must be ill, I'm not backing down. She's walked into the room a few hours later, slammed down a washing basket and walked out. FFS.
Just been sat in kitchen having my tea, walks past no words. I ring my mother and cancel the meal we were going to have with her mum tomorrow. I'm fucking off out of the house and leaving her be... Is this divorce?
I don't even want to be in the house tonight. She's gonna go psycho when she knows I'm walking out of the door tomorrow at 10am. Where the hell do I go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.