Thinking outside the box

All outfield players should be inside the centre circle when a goal kick is taken. Wouldn't benefit society in any way and Pep would hate it, but it would be a laugh I reckon.

The comittee would just say we need shit loads more money please, you can't take the politics out of the NHS, what we should be doing is changing the way politics is done

I think the people with relevant experience would realise it is not a bottomless pit, they are not the masters of stacking the deck in their favour and jumping on the gravy train and moving them out of the politicians grubby mitts is changing politics.

I think the people with relevant experience would realise it is not a bottomless pit, they are not the masters of stacking the deck in their favour and jumping on the gravy train and moving them out of the politicians grubby mitts is changing politics.

Those with relevant experience work in the NHS, their colleagues do and they are very protective of the workforce it is only natural. Any reforms always get negativity from those in the organisation. It happens in the private sector as well. The political system we have means any long term planning is near on impossible to achieve

I was thinking about this kind of stuff, yesterday!

My brain was thinking about a proximity warning about cyclists on your 'blind side'. So many fookers in cars don't care or don't look for bikes of any sort when they're driving!

As a cyclist don't get yourself in the blind side would be the easier option

The comittee would just say we need shit loads more money please, you can't take the politics out of the NHS, what we should be doing is changing the way politics is done

Well, if the NHS hire as little staff as it can to keep within a budget that doesn't stretch to meet demands of an expanding society and therefore fails to meet targets set on it by a government, would you think it needs more money...???

As a first class lazy sod myself and from experience sitting on your arse doing nothing is a lot more appealing than you think.
I've done it, it's shit but a habit that can be difficult to escape, especially when the alternative is a similar standard of living through working much harder. I've also gone from working minimum wage, virtual zero hour contracts, to working 50-60 hours a week relatively well paid. Both also shit.

Right now i earn enough working 4 days a week, plus a bit extra through a few other things to comfortably live, and have time and money enough to pursue plenty of other interests, by the far the best work/life balance i've ever had and i'm really really lucky to be in this position.

Well, if the NHS hire as little staff as it can to keep within a budget that doesn't stretch to meet demands of an expanding society and therefore fails to meet targets set on it by a government, would you think it needs more money...???

NHS more money
Social care more money
Prisons more money
Low paid more money
Police more money
Education more money
Roads more money
Transport more money
Local government more money
Plus loads more

We could set up all the committees in the world and they will all say they need more money and they do but that's the easy part. Our system is based on parties moving money around to various groups depending on what is needed to get them elected. We have wasted so much money on continual reforms or waiting for things to break down before we act. Spending wisely is just as important as spending big.

That's a daft response as cyclists can only ride on one side of the road of speeding traffic!

How many times does a driver squeeze a cyclist over cos they're unaware of how big their bucket is on the lane?!

Ergo, a 'blind side'.

As a former motorbike rider I am fully aware of the fuckwittery of car drivers which makes the actions of a lot of cyclists very baffling especially as their protection is Lycra. And cyclists certainly don't only ride on one side of the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.