this is how it feels to be city

Remember watching British Pathe footage outside Manchester Town hall after we had wom the cup in 1934 and the crowd singing 'who says City couldn't play, City couldn't play. Sounded great and a throw back to our past

You can stick your pellegrini up your ass, You can stick your pellegrini up your ass,
You can stick your pellegrini,
stick your pellegrini,
stick your pellegrini up your ass,

Hahaha

GOIN UP.. GOIN UP !! GOIN UP GOIN UP GOINNN UUUP.. GOIN UP GOIN UP GOIN UP.. GOINNNNN UUPPP GOIN UPPP!!!! City v Charlton in 85. 11 years old in a crowd of well over 60000(but shamefully given as 47000- yet another shredded wheat head tax avoidence plus many jibbers) and I've never heard anything so loud before or since, I actually had my fingers in my ears it was that loud ! Absolutely f***** brilliant day. So along with CITY ARE BACK CITY ARE BACK ELLO ELLO !!! that is my fav. CTID

Pardoe, Pardoe, he's off to Mexico,
With Bell and Lee and Summerbee,
Pardoe,Pardoe,Pardoe,Pardoe

Joe Mercer, Joe Mercer,
is it true we're going to win......The football league?

Regarding the 1934 6th round Stoke game (84,569) my dad went to that game as a ten year old, lent his bike against a lamppost on Maine Road without a lock...

And it was still there after the game.

Fav city chant.

Love the Kun song, what the all time chant you sing.

Yaya is another that the world sing to nowadays.

It also think we are city, we are city Doesn't get sung enough now.

Was in Plaza Major last May for the Real Madrid Semi final. I had my wife with me who'd id brought for the trip although she's not a football fan and wasn't going to the game. After an afternoon of listening to all manner of City songs she asks me 'who's Curly Marrow?' When i replied saying i had no idea what she was taliking about she said she heard some City fans singing ' you've got Phil Jones we've got Curly Marrow.'

GOIN UP.. GOIN UP !! GOIN UP GOIN UP GOINNN UUUP.. GOIN UP GOIN UP GOIN UP.. GOINNNNN UUPPP GOIN UPPP!!!! City v Charlton in 85. 11 years old in a crowd of well over 60000(but shamefully given as 47000- yet another shredded wheat head tax avoidence plus many jibbers) and I've never heard anything so loud before or since, I actually had my fingers in my ears it was that loud ! Absolutely f***** brilliant day. So along with CITY ARE BACK CITY ARE BACK ELLO ELLO !!! that is my fav. CTID
That was also the loudest i ever heard the kippax i was a 16yr old kid & it was quite scarey how packed it was that day 47,000 so swales said? I reckon nearly 30,000 in kippax that day on its own

That was also the loudest i ever heard the kippax i was a 16yr old kid & it was quite scarey how packed it was that day 47,000 so swales said? I reckon nearly 30,000 in kippax that day on its own
I was in the corner between the North stand and Kippax and it was 'uncomfortable', I could also not see any steps in the other 3 stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.