Site issues?

TINY

Is this site messing up for anyone else...or is it just me? Cheers.

Have only just been able to log on without the site taking me somewhere else, every point I turn I'm met with lines of code. Thought it might have been me, but hey ho. Cheers.

Yeah it's not working for me either, every page i try and pull up on the messageboard goes to "This page cannot be displayed", and to read or post i have to click back and click stop on my browser before that message comes up again! Really annoying!

Any ideas?!

Yeah it's not working for me either, every page i try and pull up on the messageboard goes to "This page cannot be displayed", and to read or post i have to click back and click stop on my browser before that message comes up again! Really annoying!

Any ideas?!

Ok, at least its not just me then! Makes me feel better, been messing around with this damn laptop since yesterday so thought I might have fucked up somewhere along the line. Oh well..sure Mr Ric will have it sorted soon. Cheers again.

can't say i've had any problems so i dont know, i get the code on the redirection pages but it doesn't affect the laptop or site in any way it loads up exactly the same.

I can't get onto the forum without all sorts of probs using internet explorer. But when I use the mozilla firefox browser there are no probs.

Boney said:
I can't get onto the forum without all sorts of probs using internet explorer. But when I use the mozilla firefox browser there are no probs.

ahhhh well i'm using firefox all the time whenever i come on the internet unless i need internet explorer for any activex plugins so maybe that's what the problem is.

take it everyone has the latest version of internet explorer and any windows security updates?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.