This Summer Transfer Window Poor?

I reckon most of the 20 Prem teams have improved on their squads from last season. So from that perspective it's been a good one.

It's lacked that really exciting big name and money move though. None of the top half dozen stars of the game have moved.

But deadline day will be sure to be fairly exciting with a few surprises. Normally is in the Summer.

As for us; one deBruyne finally puts pen to paper it's the best window for us since Kun arrived.

TH says we might not be done. Specifically mentioned Bale and Pogba. :-)

Bale seems pointless given there is KDB/navas. His comments recently about staying,minus set up from dodgy host, make this unlikely...that and his grasp of spanish coming along well.

Pogba then.

I personally hope so, because despite the fact that the business done so far can only be seen as decent, the CM position is still an area of contention really...at the very least in terms of depth.

For the whole window there needs to be a big transfer deadline day to redeem it.

Yeah it's been a dull'un.

Not for us but the other big three title contenders really haven't been up to much.

wonder if it's going to go mad or not in the remaining 2 days, although many clubs have brought in a number of players, very few have really strengthened.

Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Southampton, West Brom, Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland, Bournemouth all could do with strengthening if we're honest, they all have noticeable weak spots. West Ham, Stoke, Swansea, Leicester have done decently, maybe the Foxes would want 1 or 2 more, worry about Stoke's solidity without Begovic and N'Zonzi, but can't see them doing any more business.

But there's so many clubs who have either spent poorly, pocketed too much money or not done enough business. Could be interesting, I hope it is, because I'd rather they try strengthening than have a poor league.

Sky have created an envirment where the transfer window is seen as something to entertain fans - it isn't, or at least it shouldn't be

Some clubs are badly run, which will become apparent in the next 24 hours or so. This is when Sky and the rest of the media will pounce!
It's a blessing that City will not be involved, less a few outgoing loans, and we don't have a rent-a-quote manager/DoF

I'd say WBA have had a decent widow as have Swansea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.