This Summer Transfer Window Poor?

wonder if it's going to go mad or not in the remaining 2 days, although many clubs have brought in a number of players, very few have really strengthened.

Rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Southampton, West Brom, Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland, Bournemouth all could do with strengthening if we're honest, they all have noticeable weak spots. West Ham, Stoke, Swansea, Leicester have done decently, maybe the Foxes would want 1 or 2 more, worry about Stoke's solidity without Begovic and N'Zonzi, but can't see them doing any more business.

But there's so many clubs who have either spent poorly, pocketed too much money or not done enough business. Could be interesting, I hope it is, because I'd rather they try strengthening than have a poor league.

I think today could be the "busy day".......with european window closing 12 midnight today and with the window closing ealier tomorrow (6pm) over here, deals are likely to be done today to give players the chance to complete medicals and agree to terms....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.