This weekends other PL fixtures 29/30 Aug 15

He is the first pundit I have heard saying we are way ahead of everyone else. Our football has been outstanding and those in the media claim to be football lovers yet the way we play rarely gets mentioned, some of our attacking play is amazing and should be lauded but it is ignored. I watch Arsenal games whenever I can because they are so attractive but we are levels above them and we have unreal strength in depth to the squad now. Ironic it takes an ex rag to be first to say it the way it is.

The way all of these fuckers have kissed the arses of Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea etc, & they go on about the 'product' of the Premier League.

Well look which fucking club is promoting that product for the last five years. It City who have been playing the best football & City who are making the biggest effort to create a true superclub in this country, to genuinely rival Barca, Real etc long term.

They should all be praising City like fuck, for adding glamour & value to their 'product' in the face of a barrage of shit. And Sky should be sucking Pellegrini's dick.

He is the first pundit I have heard saying we are way ahead of everyone else. Our football has been outstanding and those in the media claim to be football lovers yet the way we play rarely gets mentioned, some of our attacking play is amazing and should be lauded but it is ignored. I watch Arsenal games whenever I can because they are so attractive but we are levels above them and we have unreal strength in depth to the squad now. Ironic it takes an ex rag to be first to say it the way it is.

Look at the season before last when we won the title playing the best football, scoring the most goals – yet all the so-called pundits were banging on about how good the Dippers were... fucking unbelievable... it's like they think if they ignore us we'll go away!

I ve got to say I couldn't stand him as a footballer but Mr Neville certainly knows his onions about football...speaks a lot of sense and credit where its due he is ripping the rags a new one

Thats one way of looking at it, but if you listen to what he had to say he was on about the extreemly slow build up and playing keepy ball. Yet only a few weeks ago he was wanking himself silly that the rags had signed the slightly dated but vastly experienced pig farmer and schnidelin. He can't have it both ways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.