This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 14. 28-29 Nov

Ducado

Team supported
City
Come on Watford....
Surely Villa can't fuck that up?

Leicester should learn from us and tack the rag cunts from the start. Do not allow them to dictate and bore the shite out of everyone. It's the difference between Foxes scoring 5 again or the rags winning with a stuffy goal.

Leicester top of the league,and playing decent football while scoring goals,go to the swamp and will end up for 90 mins looking like a team fighting relegation with can't do nothing wrong in front of goal vardy missing gilt edged chances galore..

Please explain yourself.....

Around the table Mrs Bluehammer says she has a suprise for me , gets her bag and pulls out some tickets , first thought was a music gig somewhere or perhaps hammers away tickets then to my horror it was Ice Skating in Hyde Park Sunday for Winter Wonderland. What a disaster. Ruined my weekend

Instead of watching your team, she needs telling what the priorities are. Fcuking unbeleivable football first at weekend then see what else you can do. Going to end in tears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.