Tottenham v Aston Villa 15:00
West Brom v Leicester 15:00
West Ham v Stoke 15:00
Burnley v Arsenal 17:30

Sunday

QPR v Chelsea 13:30

Monday

Liverpool v Newcastle 20:00

The more I watch Barkley, the worse he plays. He's spent the entire game just shooting whenever he gets it, like a kid in the playground. He may have the physicality and technical skills, but he's got the footballing brain of Theo Walcott's mentally challenged twin

Laugh if you want, but liked Jonjo Shelvey more than Barkley today.

Shelvey has Milner's workrate and would improve his technical skills if he would play with Silva, Yaya etc.:)

pudge said:
Oliver continues to be an utter shitbag I see

Funny how he misses the foul on Coleman and gives the pen for scooping the ball with his hand, but doesn't give the handball last week. My EFC-supporting son says it's inconsistency. I said he got the IN bit right but needs to add competent to the back. Oliver is appalling at best and simply hides behind the cards and the craven FArce to exercise his 'authority'!

That's six penalties he's buggered up to my knowledge this season - the five he owes us, and today's!

BigOscar said:
The more I watch Barkley, the worse he plays. He's spent the entire game just shooting whenever he gets it, like a kid in the playground. He may have the physicality and technical skills, but he's got the footballing brain of Theo Walcott's mentally challenged twin

There is an art for knowing the right time to sell. Ferguson and Wenger have been pretty good at this. Everton have cocked up badly with Barkley. They could have mugged someone out of £40m for him last summer, but he's been exposed as a fairly average, run-of-the-mill young player this season. They will hope there is still a mug out there willing to spunk £30m or so on him and I genuinely worry about who that could be...

Damanino said:

Shelvey has Milner's workrate and would improve his technical skills if he would play with Silva, Yaya etc.:)

I'm not laughing mate,ive said as much in the past.Comparative to other English 'talent'......Shelvey is up there,only just turned 23 as well.

Rodwell very lucky not to get a straight red, followed by Panty getting his face trodden on.

FantasyIreland said:
Damanino said:

I'm not laughing mate,ive said as much in the past.Comparative to other English 'talent'......Shelvey is up there,only just turned 23 as well.

Reckon he's real decent, myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.