This weekend's Premier League games

citykev28 said:
MCC said:
Mark Hughes lists of excuses is a big as Dion Dublin's knob.

During his post match interview earlier, I thought there's no way I'm swallowing that.
"Oooobviously."

Mark-Hughes33.jpg

robsta said:
Anyone know if that is the new permanent away end at Sunderland, i.e. where Newcastle were today - upper tier opposite to the end we've always been in. Just wondered if they have done it as a one off for Newcastle. Anyone ?

Yes it's permanent. I live up here and thats the new away fan allocation area as from this season.

kippaxking79 said:
robsta said:
Anyone know if that is the new permanent away end at Sunderland, i.e. where Newcastle were today - upper tier opposite to the end we've always been in. Just wondered if they have done it as a one off for Newcastle. Anyone ?

Yes it's permanent. I live up here and thats the new away fan allocation area as from this season.
O'Neill is a ****
He did the same at villa and now here in Sunderland so that away fans get a really shitty deal, can't stand the twat, what does he have to be so vindictive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.