Thomas Agyepong

Naah, they are not all shit, especially Divine. Yaw just needs to find his team and I think he would shine there.
maybe naah + yaw are differet . yaw plays with LOSC first team rarely . Naah i watched him more and he deserve to play in a high or mid-table team in holland

i mean we must sign with high quality as we are man city .
Doesn't really matter, if we get one in the first team then great. If not, we've helped provide a professional football career for multiple young men from poor backgrounds. I'm pretty proud of our link with the RtD academy and hope it continues.

Doesn't really matter, if we get one in the first team then great. If not, we've helped provide a professional football career for multiple young men from poor backgrounds. I'm pretty proud of our link with the RtD academy and hope it continues.
That's a +1 from me.

It would be even nicer to have some links in Belgium as well (we had or still have but these are or were some slight loan-out links), since they have loads of talents and intellegent players.

A start of what I really hope to be an impressive spell.

KdH4gsZHi8A.jpg

Hi folks. Hibs fan in peace here! It's looking like we've signed this lad on loan for the season. Wondering what you City fans thoughts are on him? We had Brandon Barker last season and after a slow start i thought he was terrific. Was hoping we would get him back for this season but seems we're getting Agyepong instead. How does he compare? The lad must have ability or City would have released him? Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated and good luck for the season (doesn't look like you'll be needing it mind you!).

Hi folks. Hibs fan in peace here! It's looking like we've signed this lad on loan for the season. Wondering what you City fans thoughts are on him? We had Brandon Barker last season and after a slow start i thought he was terrific. Was hoping we would get him back for this season but seems we're getting Agyepong instead. How does he compare? The lad must have ability or City would have released him? Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated and good luck for the season (doesn't look like you'll be needing it mind you!).

I doubt most of us know much about him tbh. He's been out on loan since pretty much Day One. From what little I've seen of him on youtube and what have you, he looks quick and clever but without much impact. Sorry if that sounds underwhelming and I hope he proves me wrong for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.