Thomas Cook coaches

No booze, my dad and uncle get them every wembley trip, say they are strict on all that if it's visible ale, so the old spiked coke bottles best option.

Cheers. ‘Soft’ drinks it is then.

Might be the first and last time we do the ‘official’ coaches, usually just get a minibus, what a palaver.

Cheers. ‘Soft’ drinks it is then.

Might be the first and last time we do the ‘official’ coaches, usually just get a minibus, what a palaver.

I'm sure it works for some as not everyone wants to "get twatted at breakfast time" but it sounds like it's not your cup of tea, and it isn't mine either. It's not just the alcohol restriction either - if some of the official club coaches I've been on down the years are anything to go by, then be prepared for a bore-fest and BBC Radio 4. I still have recurring nightmares of travelling with them to Lincoln in October 1998 - I'd have had more fun going fucking trainspotting!

Take two bottles of coke - one which is mixed with vodka and one that is just coke. If they ask just give them the normal coke one...

Got one of these alcohol free coaches last year,
1st stop at services, a lot now sell booze (weird at the services)
we stocked up from there and up the jumper, didnt get checked again.
bit pricey but if you desperate, its an option

Take two bottles of coke - one which is mixed with vodka and one that is just coke. If they ask just give them the normal coke one...

drake_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZPnXlBHEdt8AtjizIYNgmZhw_iIPZqUNP2EjAIFcGyw.jpg

Got one of these alcohol free coaches last year,
1st stop at services, a lot now sell booze (weird at the services)
we stocked up from there and up the jumper, didnt get checked again.
bit pricey but if you desperate, its an option
Hardly desperate mate I remember a Levenshulme blues trip on a dry coach and someone brought sterilized milk laced with Vodka.
It was like drinking alcoholic cottage cheese FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.