Thomas Cook coaches

Football fans as a collective brought it on themselves I'm afraid. The police never had to worry about pissed rugby fans wrecking the train. It's not going to change.

After nearly 20 years in the railway I have seen more trains wrecked and more incidents involving booze with Rugby fans that football fans. Maybe rugby fans are different up here in Scotland.

Jesus H Christmas. I couldn't think of anything worse than travelling on a dry bus or train. I remember coming back from Stoke final and dibble checking people before they got on. Me and my mate got some burger king, ate it, then stuck 6 cans of Stella underneath with loads of chips still on top. Worked a treat. I even offered one of the brainless Fuckers a chip! :-)

I am going to fucking hate this journey aren't I.

What a spanner.

I am going to fucking hate this journey aren't I.

What a spanner.
Ooooffffffff Get yourself a few bottles of that cheap shandy from Asda. Pour it out,then fill it with the beer of your choice. When going on the bus, say to whoever, 'I'm on the hard stuff today' then a little laugh.. you'll be home n hosed pal. ;-)

Football fans as a collective brought it on themselves I'm afraid. The police never had to worry about pissed rugby fans wrecking the train. It's not going to change.

With only a 5 minute search tho Can’t find footage of rugby fans fighting on trains but I’m sure there’s some out there

Update: nobody checked anything, finished the smuggled booze, currently listening to SMOOTH RADIO with a coach full of grannies, and ready to top myself.

After nearly 20 years in the railway I have seen more trains wrecked and more incidents involving booze with Rugby fans that football fans. Maybe rugby fans are different up here in Scotland.

Hate the rugby fans with a passion.
I also work in the railway,cleaning side.
The union fans are a disgrace with the mess they leave.
A lot worse than the football fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.