Thomas Cook 'seats'

marco

going to Florida in July with them so i keep going online to see if the seats are shifting,,anyway they were priced at £20 each but today £0.00 so i chose three seats going and three return,amount due £0.00 so i'm happy then get an email saying produce email invoice at check in, total due £120.00, anyone been with them and had previous with this

going to Florida in July with them so i keep going online to see if the seats are shifting,,anyway they were priced at £20 each but today £0.00 so i chose three seats going and three return,amount due £0.00 so i'm happy then get an email saying produce email invoice at check in, total due £120.00, anyone been with them and had previous with this
You thought you'd got free flights to Florida return?

Did the 3 for 2 with them, seats, luggage, meals. Got the invoice email from them with the above all on there but the bill was £150 short, which got me thinking I've either got away with one here or I'm going to turn up to the airport having none and having to pay a silly amount for luggage at check in. So I rang them and it's lucky I did as they said there was a problem with their system which was taking the money for the 2 for 3 option. So I paid the £150, sorted I thought, they then took another £50 a couple of days later for seats which I'd already paid for haha. Got a refund in the end but a few people I know have had problems with them

sorry guys,,yes its the 'choose your seats' on thomas cook 'manage my booking' it still says online total cost of seat selection £0.00 then when you click next to reserve total final cost is £0.00,, but then the email for £120,,thats a bit naughty from TC if their expecting me to cough up £120 at check in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.