Thomas Lemar

I think there is supporting a team and vaguely wishing them well or ill.
The team I support is City, by and large I don't have any animus against most other English teams and will wish them well, that doesn't necessarily extend to even watching them though if there is another more appealing match that clashes, so I don't BV think I can be said to be really supporting them.
The main exception to this is Utd I will quite happily hope that Mourinho whinges himself to death, when they play, can't stand the man.

I think it only reflects well on the teams doing well.
Not really, the discussion of strongest league in the world is constantly ongoing between business, footballing entities and fans alike and the main criteria people point to for determining this is European competition performance.

Supporting English teams in Europe?
What a weird concept, so their fans can come and say you look at our medals? Then they get to attract better players. And make more money.
In my opinion you are not a real fan if you support rival teams from your own country in Europe.

The only teams I'd want to do well are the minor ones, Leicester last season in CL, Fulham the other year and Everton this year in EL. Teams that never win a thing who get a rare shot at success (Spurs excluded obviously).

Agree completely. The opposition could have Myra Hindley and Hitler up front and I'd still support them over any English team, and especially the rags and the dippers

I don't support English teams in Europe and I don't support England either - given I couldn't stand supporting Beckham, Rooney et al.

Supporting English teams in Europe?
What a weird concept, so their fans can come and say you look at our medals? Then they get to attract better players. And make more money.
In my opinion you are not a real fan if you support rival teams from your own country in Europe.

The only teams I'd want to do well are the minor ones, Leicester last season in CL, Fulham the other year and Everton this year in EL. Teams that never win a thing who get a rare shot at success (Spurs excluded obviously).

Ive never got this. Their my second club shite.

It always amazes me the West Ham bollocks i read. Theve also got some of this biggest ****s ive met in football. Horrible bastards.

Just support the one fuckin club or whoevers playing the rags on matchday.

Ive never got this. Their my second club shite.

It always amazes me the West Ham bollocks i read. Theve also got some of this biggest ****s ive met in football. Horrible bastards.

Just support the one fuckin club or whoevers playing the rags on matchday.

Spot on -if your are a blue a blue - second teams my arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.