Thomas Lemar

Alli is over hyped. Is latest performance against Gent hasn't convinced me either.

I think two years of consistent supremely high quality, at 19/20 years old, and in a tough bastard of a league would suggest otherwise. If aleix garcia had played to that level he would be hailed as the worlds hottest prospect.

Pure pace and power and nothing else. Alli reminds me of Pogba and he doesn't look like a £90m player either.

Pure pace and power and nothing else. He reminds me of Pogba.

The video in the last page proves that is rubbish. That one video proves he has finesse, composure, technique, vision...its all clearly on display.

There are many more examples of this quality too. Show me one clip of lemar which even comes close to that goal.

Overrated LE. Just an English version of Pogba (without the hair). Watch Lemar in the two games against us and you will see what he is about.

Overrated LE. Just an English version of Pogba (without the hair). Watch Lemar in the two games against us and you will see what he is about.

Thats the claim you are sticking to despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Also, lets not get daft here pogba is class, its just that Maureen is negative as fuck and doesnt give him the freedom he was afforded at juve.

You have come up with nothing of substance to back up your claims.

Thats the claim you are sticking to despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Also, lets not get daft here pogba is class, its just that Maureen is negative as fuck and doesnt give him the freedom he was afforded at juve.

You have come up with nothing of substance to back up your claims.
This is the same guy who claimed Deli was shit at passing.The guys nothing more than a troll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.