Thomas Lemar

Hey gentlemen,
Monaco's fan here, came to talk about the game we're all waiting when i saw this post. To give more informations about the lads, Lemar is a brillant player with great vision, playing for his team and he almost never lose the ball. On the other hand he stills lack athletic form and speed.

The best about the 5 you're scouting is without a doubt Mbappé, the lad is 18 and i reckon he is already two steps ahead of martial- who was a great player back then but kinda over rated in my opinion-. I wouldn't recruit Sidibé yet since he stills need time to get more compossed.

Sorry for my english.

Your English is better than mine. 8-(

Hey gentlemen,
Monaco's fan here, came to talk about the game we're all waiting when i saw this post. To give more informations about the lads, Lemar is a brillant player with great vision, playing for his team and he almost never lose the ball. On the other hand he stills lack athletic form and speed.

The best about the 5 you're scouting is without a doubt Mbappé, the lad is 18 and i reckon he is already two steps ahead of martial- who was a great player back then but kinda over rated in my opinion-. I wouldn't recruit Sidibé yet since he stills need time to get more compossed.

Sorry for my english.

Welcome mate, cheers for the info. I think you're right on M'bappe, he seems to be the real deal. You confident about the game?

Welcome mate. At the same time, it's also funny how casually you are talking about us looking at recruiting your players. Most fans would be a bit more defensive.
You think you will lose any player to us or other clubs? And what's your opinion of that? You have some brilliant young talents. And are building a pretty formidable team.
Is the intention of your club to sell some of your talents for a profit and then develop new ones?

It's not a secret PL is way more attractive than Ligue 1. I wish we could keep our players (if we would we would be the real deal within 3 years without a doubt) but we know the players don't plan on staying here forever. The strategy set by the club is indeed to prepare young talents, and sell them when the time has come but still with a competitive team. We are all well aware that that formidable attack this years brought eyes on our team and that that's gonna be hard to keep everyone.

About if i'm confident or not : I wasn't impressed so much by your team (i've only watched 2 games though incluing liverpool-city which i reckon was a total mess from your squad) but i assume the PL is much harder than Ligue 1 and i know you have great talent so you are clearly favorite here. On the other hand and so far i remember we've never had a team playing a so great football, so i might be dreaming but who knows what could happens in 90mn ;)

To me it's 60/40

Hey gentlemen,

Sorry for my english.
This is in line with my views too. Mbappe, Fabihno, Bakayoko, then Lemar with Sidibe a distant 5th.

Welcome mate. At the same time, it's also funny how casually you are talking about us looking at recruiting your players. Most fans would be a bit more defensive.
You think you will lose any player to us or other clubs? And what's your opinion of that? You have some brilliant young talents. And are building a pretty formidable team.
Is the intention of your club to sell some of your talents for a profit and then develop new ones?
Perhaps he is the Dax of Monaco. Not as emotional about the movements of players in or out. :p

Rather he is more a fan of the club.

Mpappa, Jesus, Sane & Sterling = BOOM, now that would be nice.

Both 19 year olds are well above there age & we are looking at the amount we paid Palmeries for Jesus with Add ons I expect maybe £30m, Lemar is top draw & under Pep he can go to the next level.
Fabinho for me is the best RB option we have concidering what we will pay compared to Walker maybe around £25-27m

Could get all three for around £85m

Cash left over for keeper, LB & CB.

Ederson £35m
CB Laporte £50m
LB would love Danny Rose but can't see it happening, maybe the young Hernandes kid????

Mpappa, Jesus, Sane & Sterling = BOOM, now that would be nice.

Both 19 year olds are well above there age & we are looking at the amount we paid Palmeries for Jesus with Add ons I expect maybe £30m, Lemar is top draw & under Pep he can go to the next level.
Fabinho for me is the best RB option we have concidering what we will pay compared to Walker maybe around £25-27m

Could get all three for around £85m

Cash left over for keeper, LB & CB.

Ederson £35m
CB Laporte £50m
LB would love Danny Rose but can't see it happening, maybe the young Hernandes kid????
No, no, no.

Emerson, Bernat, Semedo, Mpabbe, Fabihno.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.