Ticket Advice

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
I have been asked by my son to look into how best he can start to go to watch City on a regular basis in a cost effective way. As I understand the 299 season tickets have long ago been sold out and are no longer available, is this he case?
If he was to buy tickets on a game by game basis should he/is he required to have a cityzens card? I tried to look on the website for seats etc but it requires you to register to log on first, I guess this will be his first action.
I have seen a few ST's for sale on here, what does he need to do to make sure it is not a scam, I know a face to face meeting to ensure the ST exists and is a genuine article but if he did buy one from someone could that someone then go to City to say that he lost his ST and to cancel the one that he sold?
Apologies if all these questions have been answered elsewhere, thanks in advance for any suggestions that do not include, fire, windows and back doors :-)

I have been asked by my son to look into how best he can start to go to watch City on a regular basis in a cost effective way. As I understand the 299 season tickets have long ago been sold out and are no longer available, is this he case?
If he was to buy tickets on a game by game basis should he/is he required to have a cityzens card? I tried to look on the website for seats etc but it requires you to register to log on first, I guess this will be his first action.
I have seen a few ST's for sale on here, what does he need to do to make sure it is not a scam, I know a face to face meeting to ensure the ST exists and is a genuine article but if he did buy one from someone could that someone then go to City to say that he lost his ST and to cancel the one that he sold?
Apologies if all these questions have been answered elsewhere, thanks in advance for any suggestions that do not include, fire, windows and back doors :-)

I would suggest that he buys a Cityzens Matchday membership. Although all league games are now on open sale, he will get some priority for cup home games and a fiver off any league tickets he buys.

Then bung a hundred to the club to go on the seasoncard waiting list.

But it's a barcode!! Surely I can fucking zoom and scan it!! It is 2017
I don't have to print my Ryanair flight booking, can use phone

But it's a barcode!! Surely I can fucking zoom and scan it!! It is 2017
I don't have to print my Ryanair flight booking, can use phone

Unless your phone is paper-thin; you won't be able to insert it in the reader at the turnstile.

The reader takes cards or paper tickets, (e-tickets included.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.