Ticket allocations to branches

Thanks for everybody s input as we all know there are many views, ideas on this subject. However getting back to my original questions

relating to how ticketing is determined ( allocations for away games) I would suggest that it's pretty much a "Free for all" ? City don't appear to have any determined rules or guidelines as to the % of tickets allocated to each branch based on Number of Members, How many attend home games, or any other criteria ? Branches Do ( and will continue) to do their best for their members to ensure those who want to attend games get an opportunity to go .
One final question
Should branches hold season cards , so they (the branch committee) can perhaps give the away as a prize in a branch or charity raffle? or sell them to members within the branch ( either to break even to cover the cost of the season card) or for profit ? or even sell them to non-branch members?
One final question If this was to happen what should ( or perhaps does?) to the loyalty points gained on those cards?

When a supporters club allocates a ticket the loyalty points goes to whoever they request a ticket for.

So if fan A has 3500 points and the club use his number he gets the loyalty points.

If fan B with 19000 points is used he gets the loyalty points.

Whoever they use has to be a registered member of the supporters club.

When a supporters club allocates a ticket the loyalty points goes to whoever they request a ticket for.

So if fan A has 3500 points and the club use his number he gets the loyalty points.

If fan B with 19000 points is used he gets the loyalty points.

Whoever they use has to be a registered member of the supporters club.

All the members in our SC have to have at least Cityzen's membership. This is a pre-requisite for booking tickets through the OSC.

All the members in our SC have to have at least Cityzen's membership. This is a pre-requisite for booking tickets through the OSC.
You can`t get tickets without registering beforehand with City,as you need a "Number For Life" which is entered on the Portal,but I hear what you`re saying for a minimum requirement with your branch.

You can`t get tickets without registering beforehand with City,as you need a "Number For Life" which is entered on the Portal,but I hear what you`re saying for a minimum requirement with your branch.

Thanks oakiecoakie. I have only just started using the portal over the last month or so and Supoirters Numbers etc had already been entered by our Branch Secretary.

It has been very encouraging to hear about the growth in Suppirter Club membership and the Club looking to us to help to build the fanbase e.g. Kun promoting Supporters Clubs on the recent US Tour. We need to continue to grow our support and put the rags in their place.

I have been chatting to lots of Blues from different Branches in Brighton and the consensus was that the Club has cut allocations to Supporters Clubs this season. That's fair enough because a bigger benefit for many SCs is sharing travel costs and spares for home games.

Thanks oakiecoakie. I have only just started using the portal over the last month or so and Supoirters Numbers etc had already been entered by our Branch Secretary.

It has been very encouraging to hear about the growth in Suppirter Club membership and the Club looking to us to help to build the fanbase e.g. Kun promoting Supporters Clubs on the recent US Tour. We need to continue to grow our support and put the rags in their place.

I have been chatting to lots of Blues from different Branches in Brighton and the consensus was that the Club has cut allocations to Supporters Clubs this season. That's fair enough because a bigger benefit for many SCs is sharing travel costs and spares for home games.
Cheers Tim,and yes I agree with you entirely that Supporters Branches are now popping up all over the place and one of the things our Members love is getting in Guest speakers.Over the past 2 years we`ve had Glyn Pardoe,David White,Paul Lake,Andy Morrison etc and for this year we already have Cheesy,Bernard Halford officially booked in and I`m speaking to Joe Corrigan and Peter Barnes at an event they`re both at in the next 3 weeks.

im told supporters clubs got approx 300 tiks for Bournemouth... that's approximately 1/4 of the allocation.
Not sure if percentage wide that's similar to other match allocations or not.

im told supporters clubs got approx 300 tiks for Bournemouth... that's approximately 1/4 of the allocation.
Not sure if percentage wide that's similar to other match allocations or not.
Wouldn't it be nice if either the club or the SC just published the figure then at least everyone knows where they stand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.