Ticket Collection at Premier League away games

Given the excessive over demand for the sunderland away tickets, with this selling out at such high points - i really think a ballot is the only way forward. Scrap the loyalty points and let everyone have a chance. ...........oh hang on, still on sale with 4 blocks left!!! A ballot / away ticket collection my arse!!!!
lol. brilliant.

Well we're not shit anymore (thankfully) and we do have the problem.
Just because you've come up with a minor objection doesn't invalidate a potential solution.
Unless of course you come from the school of thinking that says 'if it's not all right it must be all wrong'.
Maybe you think we should've stayed shit and we wouldn't have this problem?
[Apologies if your post was an attempt at humour and I'm just getting on my high horse, again.]

I completely fucks over the thousands of fans who have historically shared season tickets. It was a big enough ball ache having to queue twice in Glasgow with two on the same name.

Given the excessive over demand for the sunderland away tickets, with this selling out at such high points - i really think a ballot is the only way forward. Scrap the loyalty points and let everyone have a chance. ...........oh hang on, still on sale with 4 blocks left!!! A ballot / away ticket collection my arse!!!!

Nail on the head.

I organise a coach for most away games. Huddersfield full in a day. Sunderland 35 of us on it.

Many have asked for Huddersfield tickets or if i know of spares. I told them none but Sunderland available. Goes very quiet.

Nail on the head.

I organise a coach for most away games. Huddersfield full in a day. Sunderland 35 of us on it.

Many have asked for Huddersfield tickets or if i know of spares. I told them none but Sunderland available. Goes very quiet.
Never!

Personally I thought the Supporters Club would have taken up the slack

I think everyone has to be treated the same. I'd favour randomly picking 10% for each away day and forcing them to collect and provide photo ID. So most fans would only be inconvenienced 2/3 times a season. I'd guess there's a few people with high points who get tickets for all away games and sell them on, ensuring they stay near the front of the queue. If the penalty for detection was high enough (12 month away day ban?) I think they would desist.

I am just against accepting the idea that I should be inconvenienced.

Why should I, it's not as if I am getting the tickets for free.

I pay for travel and tickets and then I am expected to trawl around. Bollocks to that

See you there
Sunderland and WBA are presently the best two away fixtures

Would have included West Ham but they now don't allow away fans in the pubs

However - the fast train from st pancs get you there in 7 mins....so we drank around kings cross for the friday match. The Wednesday game we went to hackney wicke - some good craft pubs there and 10 min walk to ground.

However - the fast train from st pancs get you there in 7 mins....so we drank around kings cross for the friday match. The Wednesday game we went to hackney wicke - some good craft pubs there and 10 min walk to ground.
We've learnt now
We stayed in a hotel near the ground which ran out of gas for the beer pumps!
There was nowhere local to get a beer.
We should have stuck to plan A which was drinking at Liverpool Street station

Brilliant. I'll get a ticket for that. Makes a nice change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.