Ticket Collection Celtic away

didsburyblu

Anyone else think they may need to rethink this
Its generally accepted that for European aways the bulk if not all supporters are usually in the town the day before or by lunchtime on day of kick off so collection whilst inconvenient can usually be done comfortably.
For this game however its a three and a half hour drive or train so no different to a lot of premier aways. A lot of fans may drive looking to get there shortly before kick off and me personally due to lack of holidays am taking half a day so my train doesn't arrive into Glasgow till 5.30 so not a lot of time to be trekking about to collect tickets.
Hope at the very least if they don't change the criteria they realise a lot of fans may arrive late for this one and chose a collection venue accordingly

Its not just this gane where the system will prove flawed. By issuing the tickets in Moengengladbach prople will not benefit from the free travel the ticket affords them.

Who knows the club may have to reconsider its draconian rules and treats the fans like adults.

Its not just this gane where the system will prove flawed. By issuing the tickets in Moengengladbach prople will not benefit from the free travel the ticket affords them.

Who knows the club may have to reconsider its draconian rules and treats the fans like adults.

Yeah good point never thought of that which clearly would affect all future German games

If they impose the ticket collection process for Celtic, then why not all PL away games?

I hope they do, as it means I'm more likely to get a ticket. But whatever the club decide, its going to be controversial.

Though it only covers travel to and from game so unless they did collection at the stadium it shouldn't be too much of an issue
Many (most) stayed in Düsseldorf last year, so it does affect things if you have to pick the ticket up in Monchengladbach, where there is limited accommodation. It would defeat the object travelling to MGB to pick up a ticket in advance, just so you can get free train travel, and without the ticket you can't get the free travel.

Many (most) stayed in Düsseldorf last year, so it does affect things if you have to pick the ticket up in Monchengladbach, where there is limited accommodation. It would defeat the object travelling to MGB to pick up a ticket in advance, just so you can get free train travel, and without the ticket you can't get the free travel.

Yeah true were in dusseldorf too as most city fans will be. Can we expect Lisa and her staff to come to us in dusseldorf rather than us all trek to their hotel?? Somehow I doubt it

Yeah true were in dusseldorf too as most city fans will be. Can we expect Lisa and her staff to come to us in dusseldorf rather than us all trek to their hotel?? Somehow I doubt it
Hopefully someone will read this and make a sensible decision. Someone with twitter could always send supporter services a tweet about the free train travel and ask what they are going to do to allow it to happen.

If they impose the ticket collection process for Celtic, then why not all PL away games?

I hope they do, as it means I'm more likely to get a ticket. But whatever the club decide, its going to be controversial.

Don't worry, Marwood will have the perfect solution. Won't yer, Brian? I think he's binned the "Pick 'em up at Inverness Town Hall' option!

Same for my daughter @didsburyblu
She's planning to leave work at 3 and get the train to, hopefully, get her in for 18:15.
It's not like I can even go and get the ticket for her

I'm pessimistic about any changes to the system. Someone on here said last spring he was glad of it as it stopped the 'dickheads' from going. Funnily enough someone at the Steaua collection, working for City, said to me that's why they had done it, told me "I hadn't seen the abuse the staff get". My response to that was to sort out the dickheads instead of punishing us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.