Ticket Collection Celtic away

And there's the rub

Supporters Club allocations have been slashed over the last 12 months. Where were the people complaining about not being able to get tickets for Steau away.

I realise many Blues want to attend the biggest games but these games of scapegoat bingo are getting very predictable. The first Barca away game I was in the home end. I preferred that to the home end 9th / tier stocking view I was subjected to a year later.

Think united do it for high profile games, they did it for Bournemouth this year. If City bring this in I'll just fuck my season ticket off, I'll go and watch non league football.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk
I was speaking to a rag I know in the pub last night and he was telling me at Hull they had a kiosk near the ground for a selected few to pick up tickets, he had his but one of his mates had to collect his from the kiosk, he didn't know how many are made to collect from the kiosk.

A couple of years ago when going from Dusseldorf to Dortmund no one on the train or at either station asked to see tickets of any description, I don't imagine there will be City fans there that are not going to the game & I would imagine the German railway staff will be aware of this.

A couple of years ago when going from Dusseldorf to Dortmund no one on the train or at either station asked to see tickets of any description, I don't imagine there will be City fans there that are not going to the game & I would imagine the German railway staff will be aware of this.

That's usually the case, but their ticket inspectors/police are a lot stricter than ours. I saw a few lads get done at the 2006 World Cup.

I was speaking to a rag I know in the pub last night and he was telling me at Hull they had a kiosk near the ground for a selected few to pick up tickets, he had his but one of his mates had to collect his from the kiosk, he didn't know how many are made to collect from the kiosk.

Sounds like it's something that will be introduced for a lot of clubs where there's a big demand for away tickets.
I would think you'd have no problem for Barca even though you're not on the Cup scheme. Third visit in four seasons - tickets are expensive, it's a shit view and we get 4,500 tickets.

I'd agree with that. Most will want to do Celtic and I imagine that gladbach will also be fairly popular despite us going there last season. The German away games in general are fantastic. Good beer, good atmosphere, fairly well policed, good food and other delights such as brass houses are common if you like that kind of thing.

Am I right to assume that All Champions League away games will be out of reach of a seasoncard holder, on cup scheme with 4500 points?

If they impose the ticket collection process for Celtic, then why not all PL away games?

I hope they do, as it means I'm more likely to get a ticket. But whatever the club decide, its going to be controversial.

The club simply has to react to the points whores.

This action by the club maybe causes inconvenience - but it is the poor behaviour of fans that is to blame not the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.