Ticket exchange group on facebook?

Well whoopy doo for you. But if you didn't do it then the points whores would find it that bit harder to whore their tickets wouldn't they? You (and your cronies defending you on here) are conniving in depriving legitimate season ticket holders of tickets. Just because you do a bit for charity doesn't change that. Plus re-selling of football tickets is illegal, pure and simple.
It states on the website u can resell a ticket only if no profit is made any way gona leave the haters to hate ta ta

It's not illegal to sell MCFC Tickets at face value you Fukin clown!! It clearly says it in city's website. You think city are arsed if tickets are sold on? They want the ground full game in game out. Daz's group is legit, well run and well respected. As for cronies? You just a keyboard warrior hiding behind your PC at home watching home bargains or something equally as sjite. Do us all a favour and do one

Well whoopy doo for you. But if you didn't do it then the points whores would find it that bit harder to whore their tickets wouldn't they? You (and your cronies defending you on here) are conniving in depriving legitimate season ticket holders of tickets. Just because you do a bit for charity doesn't change that. Plus re-selling of football tickets is illegal, pure and simple.
Pure and simple, but you condone it on here?

PB, first of all i object to being called a cronie as i have posted in the defence of the FB page set up by Daz (who i don't know from Adam) but i do know he does a lot of work arranging tickets at FACE VALUE for Blues who might not be members. Also, if someone has a seasoncard and can't go due to a wedding for instance, that ticket can get sold on there for face value. Surely there's nowt wrong with that?
As for the points whores issue, what about the Supporters clubs that put in for a number of tickets and allow some with no points or next to no points go on them instead of the original season card holder.
Is that any different?

I'm also a member of daz's group, and what a fantastic group it is.. I sometimes can't make the odd game through work. so sell my season cards less than face value. for instance a guy from Scotland can't get to many games but was able to take his son for a decent price. . the seats are filled and I get few bob.. as far as I can see, everyone wins...

Pure and simple, but you condone it on here?
Personally I wouldn't allow it for the reasons I've stated but there's different views among the mods and we've agreed a compromise. I don't have a problem with home tickets generally but it's more away tickets that are the problem.

1) We don't allow people to ask for tickets before the game has sold out.
2) We don't allow (and ban) posters who blatantly offer their season card numbers.
3) We don't usually allow people to offer tickets for sale before the cut-off date for returning them to the club.
4) We monitor the Ticket forum, discuss potential offenders and take action where necessary.

Can the Facebook group say the same?

I have used it & Daz is sound connected with a few blues on it, the only thing that I have witnessed that got my back up was an official supporters club offloading blocks of tickets instead of going through the supporters groups first, obv protecting there allocations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.