Ticket exchange group on facebook?

Personally I wouldn't allow it for the reasons I've stated but there's different views among the mods and we've agreed a compromise. I don't have a problem with home tickets generally but it's more away tickets that are the problem.

1) We don't allow people to ask for tickets before the game has sold out.
2) We don't allow (and ban) posters who blatantly offer their season card numbers.
3) We don't usually allow people to offer tickets for sale before the cut-off date for returning them to the club.
4) We monitor the Ticket forum, discuss potential offenders and take action where necessary.

Can the Facebook group say the same?
Not yet,it's not been active as long as this forum so maybe in the future it will have similar codes of conduct in place.
Bluemoon didn't always have these.

Hmm..

You say you're an I.T manager on your occ. yet youre asking this.
Takes a few seconds to search on "fb" to locate those groups.

i personally disagree with the activity going on there by Daz Clarke.
He's coming out openly saying he has XXXX amount of tickets for sale for away games, before the club has put them on open sale.

Also, there used to be a policy which was to sell at face value but on these sites it can be like an auction on there at times.
People selling tickets to any tom, dick or harry which results in dickheads in the away section at matches coked up.
Thats just not true,Daz has been on there for a few years and has thousands of people who use his page! Hes absolutely no ticket tout and anyone abusing the site are banned instantly! You cant sell above face value or also immediately banned! He does do auctions for shirts but everything is done above board through paypal, as soon as he reaches the price of the shirt he stops the auction and videos his little boy choosing the winner! You cant buy or sell or swap without verified membership. I think you are totally wrong to slander him on here and he should report your post to facebook! They are cracking down on hate posts and thats what this is, its very objectionable and thousands can verify he is totally above board if he sued you for your comments, which I have screenshot!

It's not illegal to sell MCFC Tickets at face value you Fukin clown!! It clearly says it in city's website. You think city are arsed if tickets are sold on? They want the ground full game in game out. Daz's group is legit, well run and well respected. As for cronies? You just a keyboard warrior hiding behind your PC at home watching home bargains or something equally as sjite. Do us all a favour and do one
Oh dear. What a cutting response. I'm in tears here watching The Shopping Channel.

You clearly aren't the sharpest tool in the box so I'll refer you to Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.
655990_download.pdf

Assuming you can read big words it says it's an offence for unauthorised persons to sell tickets or expose a ticket for sale. To be authorised, you have to have permission in writing from the organiser (i.e. the club). I suspect you don't have that therefore, like Bluemoon, the site is strictly operating illegally. The club may well choose to turn a blind eye, as it does towards standing in various parts of the ground, but that doesn't change the law.

I think you'll find the club website talks about authorised re-sellers, such as viagogo and Thomson/Thomas Cook.

I have used it & Daz is sound connected with a few blues on it, the only thing that I have witnessed that got my back up was an official supporters club offloading blocks of tickets instead of going through the supporters groups first, obv protecting there allocations

First of all, apologies to Daz if he felt I was "abusing" him, a term used by some posters here with regards to my response.
My intentions were not to cause offence, merely to state my position and why this is an issue of importance to me, which I clearly have done.

I've highlighted your comments in the post as I would like for you to show me some evidence regarding this please?
you are welcome to PM me, I can pass on my phone number and we can move on from there in exposing this issue if it is true.

That's why the site became so successful tho PB. . Viagogo. Ripping blues off .. do you think that is a beter system ?

if you have evidence suggesting any OSC (official supporters club) is offloading tickets in blocks please PM me, we can then work together in exposing this, otherwise please don't spread rumours around to justify other groups actions.

I repeat, I've explained my position, I take offence when people mud sling at supporters club and in particular named the supporters club I am a Committee member of when it is far from the truth.
We had to turn away many applications for WBA away this season as we were only allocated several tickets, yet on Twitter/Facebook pages people are openly admitting they can obtain XXX amount of tickets for this fixture, more than an official supporters club with several hundred members.

Should we just fuck it, not spend a lot of time and dedication in running a supporters club and instead open up a facebook page, let everyone distribute tickets (yes at face value) and i'm sure city will offer me a day out in the legends bar as well.

Cocktails all around.

I've passed on my phone number to Daz on facebook. he has since unfriended me. I await his call if he would like to discuss this issue further.
We are Adults and Blues, I await the call :)

I think it must be said that Daz is absolutely as clean as a whistle. any talk of anything will be removed by myself.

the thing about tickets pre selling though is a problem. it is illegal no matter what some posters on either site says. it is also greatly unfair to allow people to jump the queue. the people people on 10,000 are being gazumped by people selling their tickets to that or any other site. selling to people who by the nature of their low points haven't attended as many games. that's at best, its most likely they are glory hunters who have been nowhere near city during the barren years. I also think if they are genuinely helping a mate out for the odd game that should be overlooked, I was helped plenty when I couldn't get to games, difference then is we were well shit. life is a cycle, sometimes you have to give up going to city due to having kids etc and so have to start again, rotten as that is its the way it is. we've all done it.

there are a couple of posts on there claiming jealousy. don't talk like fucking pricks. most the people wanting a fair system have more points than all of you, they don't need the points. as they go to most games anyway so the johnny come latley's will never catch them up, neither will the whores.

I'm also a member of daz's group, and what a fantastic group it is.. I sometimes can't make the odd game through work. so sell my season cards less than face value. for instance a guy from Scotland can't get to many games but was able to take his son for a decent price. . the seats are filled and I get few bob.. as far as I can see, everyone wins...

home games are irellevent mate.

Got the odd ticket off Dazs site, always face value or less. The ground would be less full without him and his site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.