Ticket exchange help

shady

I’m a season ticket holder and my friend who is also a season ticket holder can’t attend the Huddersfield match on Sunday.. I’ve got a ticket for Sunday as I’m on the cup scheme.. Can he transfer the ticket to me ? So that I can pass his ticket on to my daughter ? Thanks
Any help advice appreciated.

I’m a season ticket holder and my friend who is also a season ticket holder can’t attend the Huddersfield match on Sunday.. I’ve got a ticket for Sunday as I’m on the cup scheme.. Can he transfer the ticket to me ? So that I can pass his ticket on to my daughter ? Thanks
Any help advice appreciated.
Is your friend also on the cup scheme? If so yes he can transfer to you.

Question… me and lad are members and have tickets to Everton game. I might not be able to go now because of work. Tickets are in my apple wallet. His mum isn’t a member. Could I send the e tickets to her so she can take him or can you only send to another member?

Question… me and lad are members and have tickets to Everton game. I might not be able to go now because of work. Tickets are in my apple wallet. His mum isn’t a member. Could I send the e tickets to her so she can take him or can you only send to another member?
You can send them to anyone mate. Just forward the email to her then she can download the tickets to her phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.