Ticket Exchange Rags

bornandbredblue

Hi, I am looking for anyone who would be interested in swapping a child's ticket to the swamp for an adults ticket, I would obviously pay the difference between the two tickets. If anyone could help would be hugely appreciated, thanks.

I am looking for ideally two adults but one will suffice (it just means my son can't go).... please PM me. Still looking if anyone has a spare

I'm travelling from Norway with my brother for the derby. Managed to get a ticket for myself but are looking for a single adult ticket for my brother.. I will bring some bottles of my homebrewed coffee stout and/or american pale ale for you if you could help me out :-)

Cheers!

I know this is a long shot ,I have a adult ticket but req a junior ticket so I can take my son
Cmon blues any spare junior tickets

Was waiting for the Wednesday for when points dropped to get 2 tickets together and it sold out. Anybody who has spares or can sort me with 1 or 2 tickets id be v. thankful cheers!

I'm looking for an adult ticket for this game. I'll gladly collect from anywhere in the northwest. Thanks in Advance. Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.