Ticket fraud on Blue Moon Forum!

Why Always Ste said:
Lee-ManCity said:
Always knew he was dodgy this fella! He promised my mate for a West Brom away ticket on boxing day. Said hed meet us at ground, So my mate goes down there expecting this ticket, and after ringing him all day he finally texts us back saying he sold the ticket the night before. Because he got offered triple than what it was worth.

Also I remember my other mate owed him £20 for a ticket, and I drove him to where he lived which isn't far from me. Strangest thing was he said hed only meet us at the shops on the corner and not outside his house?

I'm sure there's a few people would be happy to obtain his house address.

Also, if Lee Collett is reading this (which I presume he is)

I know what you look like, as do many other Blues

My Advice is to stay away from this club, you ain't welcome and if spotted - you will be outed.

Also, if you're thinking of going back to scam Oldham fans again - they to know who and what you are.

Well said.

blueste41 said:
Why Always Ste said:
Lee-ManCity said:
Always knew he was dodgy this fella! He promised my mate for a West Brom away ticket on boxing day. Said hed meet us at ground, So my mate goes down there expecting this ticket, and after ringing him all day he finally texts us back saying he sold the ticket the night before. Because he got offered triple than what it was worth.

Also I remember my other mate owed him £20 for a ticket, and I drove him to where he lived which isn't far from me. Strangest thing was he said hed only meet us at the shops on the corner and not outside his house?

I'm sure there's a few people would be happy to obtain his house address.

Also, if Lee Collett is reading this (which I presume he is)

I know what you look like, as do many other Blues

My Advice is to stay away from this club, you ain't welcome and if spotted - you will be outed.

Also, if you're thinking of going back to scam Oldham fans again - they to know who and what you are.

Well said.

better keep his head down

Just wanted to let you know that he also ripped off a couple of reds. He has an account on redcafe ("irwinsrightpeg") but has now disappeared after taking over £300 off someone.

giza said:
Just wanted to let you know that he also ripped off a couple of reds. He has an account on redcafe ("irwinsrightpeg") but has now disappeared after taking over £300 off someone.

he's a disgrace. have the police been informed?

the originalkippaxman said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
MCFCSFC said:
Hi Buddy, just been told you're looking to swap a semi-final ticket for last home game? I can send you over my details then you can touch base with me with regards the ticket swap. I obviously won't have the Norwich ticket for a few weeks yet but we're all blues on here and give you my word that the ticket will find it's way to you when it arrives - thanks in advance Mr Zimmer - top man!!

sent on 10th April@13:21

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
No offense chief but have you mistaken me with John Coffee?????now toodle pip before i blowtorch your feet you sphincter!!!!!

replied 1min 26 seconds later

Quality

Oh dear!

If I was this lad the only ticket I would now be looking to get is a one-way one.

He's now on Zin's red beam.

Timberlake does say it best, 'the damage is done, so I guess I'll be leaving...'

How could any one claim to be City fan and then rip off follow blues. Some people really baffle me, hope he comes to justice. I know what it's like to be ripped off, once bought a fake ticket off a guy called theinvisableman in here about 3 years ago.

Bones_92 said:
How could any one claim to be City fan and then rip off follow blues. Some people really baffle me, hope he comes to justice. I know what it's like to be ripped off, once bought a fake ticket off a guy called theinvisableman in here about 3 years ago.

Because he's not a city fan,
Pretends to be a blue to gain confidence of unsuspecting blues, who like the rest of us would never believe a blue would rip a fellow blue off,

Hope the little shit is spotted tomorrow and someone teaches him a lesson,

First rule off being a petty criminal/Scumbag is don't have a social networking account. Really hope he gets his comeuppance, horrible twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.