Ticket Help

Man_City_Loyal

Evening all,

Not sure which section this will be best put in but hopefully I can get the answer.

I have a friend who is unable to attend tomorrow nights game.

What he has done is since then phone up the club, and put the ticket into someone else's name.

He selected the e-ticket method and was told it be in his emails by today.

Unfortunately it's not, any ideas on what he is best doing?

Evening all,

Not sure which section this will be best put in but hopefully I can get the answer.

What he has done is since then phone up the club, and put the ticket into someone else's name.

Just get him to phone the club in the morning, they will either email it properly or arrange collection at the ticket office before the game...if collecting though allow for queues as usually fairly long in the 90 mins before ko

By the look of the seat planner no bugger else is going either. SKY will have a field day on this one.

By the look of the seat planner no bugger else is going either. SKY will have a field day on this one.

The fixture being rearranged to a midweek at short notice will obviously mean that there will be a fair number of no shows but a lot of tickets have gone from the planner in the past few days - when I looked the other day there were swathes of seats in plenty of blocks that had been put back up via the ticket exchange for resale but most of the yellow blocks are now just showing mainly single seats. Also, Stoke didn't take the SS3 part of their allocation and only a handful of those are left since they went on sale last week. Of course, in addition to those available on the planner there will also be ST holders that simply don't turn up and don't put their seats up for resale.

Evening all,

Why phone the club up to change the name? Just pass it to them and then get it back after...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.