ticket office help

marco

don't understand what they have done,i have s/t and wanted to bring some pals so i phoned up and asked for two adults and two juniors,on thursday the post man comes with 2 adult access cards, no receipt of my purchase and no live for city cards for the kids waited for fridays post and fook all ,saturday fook all, what do i do?? what would you do??

Only one thing you can do Marco ..... ring em' up first thing Monday mornin' ....... they have been a lot busier than normal since the takeover.

They might just turn up in Mondays post but on the downside the postie could have 'arf-inched' the remainder!

There are only around 290 tickets left for Chelsea , an' they'll soon go , so ring them first thing.

Have just visited the city site an' counted only 10 seats left for sale on there ...... they're goin' like hotcakes.

Looks like a lot have been sold today.

Your troubles might not be solved by contacting the ticket office. They often haven't got a clue what they are doing, and even if they swear blind that the cards will work at the turnstiles, or whatever they say to you, turn up early for the game. If you are early you'll have time to get any problem sorted out for kick off time. I've been through this kind of thing a few times, and so have many others, which is why the club have staff with hand-held ticket readers outside the ground to try to sort out problems with tickets that don't work. These staff are kept quite busy!

The ticket office is always cr*p. The rush for tickets this week is nothing to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.