Ticket office

blumoon

Just got in from work and me tickets for the baggies are here.Nice one me thinks as i admire them,but lo and behold i suddenly realise that the two of them are juniors.Now having checked my credit card on line,they have charged me 60 pounds for the adult and junior i asked for in the first place.Phoned the ticket office and they say it aint their problem.........i have to call customer services,who only operate 9-5."Please send me an email confirming my transaction" i plead."No can do they say".I have since sent an email to tickets@mcfc.co.uk and got a quick response............Out of office but as we are so busy at the moment we will try and reply to you within 3 working days.Fookin shabby or what.Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

My problem is i fly to Birmingham on Sunday morning,its not as if i can jump in the car and drive to the ticket office to sort it out lol.

My tickets for the Everton match arrived all good until I got to the match and the details were wrong they had sold the same seats twice, missed the first 10 mins of the match trying to get it sorted, lucky I brought the receipts!

Said to me they were sending out our half seasoncards today. Probably to Siberia.

suppose ive got fun and games to come then cause my forest ticket came last week and when ive checked they charge me £15 but im only 16 so surely as im under 21 and therefore it should be £10 :S

West Brom have a system where the ticket office SHOULD remove the left stub for Concs and remove the right stub for Adults.

I checked mine after remembering from previous seasons and neither stub had been removed.

If both your tickets say "remove this stub for concessions" then they are both adult ones. As that is a message to the selling ticket office and not the gate staff.

If they only have the white stub that says "remove this stub for adults" then you have two childs tickets, and if you get no tickets I would take the letters you got through the post with your name on as well as your adult season ticket.

Off topic but can anyone help. My friend has
Offered me his ticket to Madrid. But of course if he buys it and I get it off him, will it be an issue in Madrid? That his names on the ticket but I have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.