Ticket planner on iPad

Prestwich_Blue

Trying to use the ticket planner on my iPad as may need to buy ticket for tomorrow. I can sign in fine but when I try to select the number of tickets I want, it defaults to '0' and won't accept any other number. Anyone else got the same problem?

That's exactly what I do but it thinks for a second then goes back to zero, no matter whether I delete it, cut it, whatever.

I've had this issue myself previously - was at home and my lappy is so shit at firing up that I tried doing it on the ipad. Ended up phoning up and biting the bullet on the booking fee. I've no idea how to get round it but I'm sure someone on here posted a solution a while back. Trouble is, I think it's buried in one of the topics on the main forum and I haven't a clue which thread it's in.

Yeah it's the same for me on iPhone and iPad, doesn't change the number of tickets.

Works fine on a laptop/PC though.

Trying to use the ticket planner on my iPad as may need to buy ticket for tomorrow. I can sign in fine but when I try to select the number of tickets I want, it defaults to '0' and won't accept any other number. Anyone else got the same problem?

Maybe you haven't got enough points, Col?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.