Ticket prices at other clubs

masterwig

With City not playing and my game cancelled I was thinking about going to watch another local club. That's until I saw the prices.

Oldham £18, Bury £15. Fucks sake, I don't pay much more than that to watch City, in fact on many occasions it's actually cheaper to watch City for me. It's no wonder they get poor crowds when they charge that much. We get value for money at City.

Anyone get the ticket prices for Bury and Oldhams Cat A games?

As in if or when they have drew Prem League opposition in the FA Cup.....

I'm certain they would of increased the prices for these games just like City do....

Yes we do have some high priced games. But we also have loads of cheap cup games and even league games. I think the Wigan game next week has only cost me about £18. I've paid less for Villa in the cup than I'd have to pay to watch Oldham today.

I'm happy to pay a higher fee to watch my club and I'm sure Bury and Oldham supporters feel the same about their club but they'll never pick up floating support when people can choose between City with Tevez, Silva and co or pay the same price to watch League One and Two football.

It's sad that because these clubs have to spend to compete it is their supporters who get ripped off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.