ticket prices for semi- final

The Wigan game was toxic due to a few things.

The fact Pellegrini was announced before the game
It pissed down all day
The players lacked any desire
The kick off time led to loads of drinking - I know I planned our coaches and made a ricket. We were in a pub for a good 5 hours before the game.
We lost
The Dave Whelan love in

Will be there, didn't think I'd see Wembley after the Full Members (couldn't have envisaged Gillingham in a Div. 2 play-off final even as a City fan!) but it's been like a second home in recent years. Yeah, Arsenal's rich boys will take up the majority of the Club/Corporate but we can out sing those fuckers. Poorly thought out stadium design, should have had all the corporate and preferably the bits each side of the tunnel on the 'camera' side , would look so much better. Wouldn't it be nice for a 1981 pay-back by smashing the Spuds in the final

The Wigan game was toxic due to a few things.

The fact Pellegrini was announced before the game
It pissed down all day
The players lacked any desire
The kick off time led to loads of drinking - I know I planned our coaches and made a ricket. We were in a pub for a good 5 hours before the game.
We lost
The Dave Whelan love in

Felt like shit shot on the way home. Hangover had already set in after the 5 hours on the piss before hand.

Been on 15 already as want to get my lad with me.

Edit : Got through,thought I would treat us to Level One,fuck me £110 for the 2 of us.
Bit shocked by that.
Been in Lev 5 before and surrounded by day trippers off their heads which is shite,might have to have a re think!

Last edited:
Logged on dead on 9, 2 tickets, even re chose a few times till I get what I wanted, Front row of the upper tier, checkout, paid, all done in 2 Minutes 48 seconds (it tells you to the second on the confirmation screen what time you completed the order)

Job Done!

Logged on to mcfc ticket site to book tickets all I am offered is level 1 or 5 £60 per ticket surely this can't be right?

Level 5 tickets were £40 when I logged on. Picked up two level 1 tickets and am happy with where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.