ticket prices for semi- final

Why won't they go? I've booked Friday to Monday to see London.
We are doing Saturday to Monday, book into hotel at Finsbury park then tube into London for the afternoon and night. Up Sunday breakfast then on the piss till kick off, the hotel is only 0.5 miles from the ground :)

Take back those trainers you bought and get into Club Wembley!

Does the dress code include just socks? Martin Lewis helped me claim £1500 for a mis-sold packaged bank account. I spunked £450 on Serbia and Georgia away with Wales so a pair of prison white Forest Hills were ok. Bit of a treat.

Was quite high up for Liverpool in the League Cup. May go there again.

Based on the number of season ticket holders that I know who aren't going, I can see this going down to general sale.

Some of those season ticket holders that aren't going will be offset by those that aren't season ticket holders/are season ticket holders but on low points who will take up some of the slack by utilising seasoncards that aren't being used to get tickets (going off people I know anyway). We've something in the region of 44,000 season ticket holders so with a 32,000 allocation at least 12,000 would not be having their cards used to get tickets for it to get to open sale. Probably more when you factor in all the different groups that will be eating into that 32,000 allocation before the rest have gone on sale to the fans.

I can't believe more won't go. My branch is doing an affordable coach. I know money can be tight but Wembley for an FA Cup Semi against a hated Arsenal side is an attraction.

Some of those season ticket holders that aren't going will be offset by those that aren't season ticket holders/are season ticket holders but on low points who will take up some of the slack by utilising seasoncards that aren't being used to get tickets (going off people I know anyway). We've something in the region of 44,000 season ticket holders so with a 32,000 allocation at least 12,000 would not be having their cards used to get tickets for it to get to open sale. Probably more when you factor in all the different groups that will be eating into that 32,000 allocation before the rest have gone on sale to the fans.

Yes, agree with all you're saying. I am just extrapolating from my sample of the people I know and about 60% of them are going.

If sales are slow then the Club will go back to Supporters Clubs to shift more tickets. It would be no big deal if the Club allowed two tickets per Cup scheme member. As long as we shift the 32k that will be a decent turnout.

I reckon Club Wembley will be full of Arse, even though they are on a poor run.

They could put them on sale to Cityzens and then a general sale.

just got mine in level 5 543 on cup scheme £ 40
same as family members who got theirs being supporters club members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.