ticket prices for semi- final

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bluestevei, 14 Mar 2017.

1. ballinio

ballinio

How anyone would miss the opportunity of seeing us thrash Arsenal on their own patch is a mystery to me .

2. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Yep.
    I suspect it will be similar to the League Cup Final v Liverpool. Outnumbered, but hopefully the same outcome.

3. Oils

Oils

Haha, I do a lot of that myself...semi's at Wembley is just a huge no for me...all about the money tho!

4. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Expense mate.
    Even on a National Express coach, and relatively cheap match tickets, you're still looking at £60, before food and beverages.
    Now me and you can probably afford it, but some people can only budget for one trip, so they gamble on City reaching the Final.

5. DiscoSteve

DiscoSteve

TWAT . . . . . . . . . Posts:
    Back row of bottom tier on corner again would be most preferable... Liverpool

BTW, am I right in thinking since the 2010/2011 season we will have had at least one visit to Wembley every single season? (9 times in total with this one)

6. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Yep, and would have been 10, if it wasn't for the 12-13 Charity Shield being at Villa Park.

7. ballinio

ballinio

I understand that but we had 30 years to save up , lol, we'll still sell out though .

8. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    I'll be honest I would have swerved this but I'm taking my grandson. It's his first year as a season card holder and Wembley is a biggy for him. He's buzzing. Of course there may well be other visits but this is city we are talking about we could easily go 30 years without making it. No way I'll be around to take him :)

9. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie!!
    Of course you will be Bill, you'll be around for ever. :-)

10. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/mar/08/fa-cup-ticket-price-freeze-090317

If i am reading that correctly, then the kids tickets prices are decided by City, for our end , why are they not more sensibly priced, for a family of four the cheapest you can do it for is 110 quid (phone booking), and that will be amongst the pissheads, hardly suitable for kids, looking at a very expensive day for a family, with zero thought for families from our club