ticket prices for semi- final

What boozer to go in now though,has that Greyhound closed down or now reopened does anyone know ?

I've just googled street map,pub called Arch,that is where I meant

I really don't get the logic of people still moaning about the semi finals being played at Wembley, it's been happening for to long time now to keep banging on about it. It's more City fans the chance to watch the match, so what's not to like about that.

I really don't get the logic of people still moaning about the semi finals being played at Wembley, it's been happening for to long time now to keep banging on about it. It's more City fans the chance to watch the match, so what's not to like about that.

It's just paying off the debt that the FA picked up building wembley.

Soon as there isn't a need, the semi finals will be playing in different areas again.

Soon as there isn't a need, the semi finals will be playing in different areas again.
We just have to get on with it though get down there and support our club, hate giving the fa money myself but it is what it is

I agree it dilutes the final experience but at least 85,000 to 90,000 at Wembley is a better experience than 40,000 at Villa Park, or Hillsboro.

I agree it dilutes the final experience but at least 85,000 to 90,000 at Wembley is a better experience than 40,000 at Villa Park, or Hillsboro.
I disagree,Id prefer either of those 2 options just like it used to be,plus we are going to be outnumbered considerably at Wembley,I cant afford it so wont be going .

I disagree,Id prefer either of those 2 options just like it used to be,plus we are going to be outnumbered considerably at Wembley,I cant afford it so wont be going .
We'll be outnumbered at Wembley if fans don't go.

We'll be outnumbered at Wembley if fans don't go.
No question about it we'll be outnumbered,like liverpool last year in the league cup,it still wont make me fork out £100-£150 for a semi .

Wasn't it arsenal that was involved in the first semi to be played at Wembley because they drew Tottenham in an fa cup semi in the 1990's ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.