ticket prices for semi- final

Anyone advis which are the best seats for family/kids. Got the cheap seats at back of level 3 as last available for Carling Cup final last season and was horrible for the kids due to ****ish behaviour from supposed adults, is top / bottom tier on sides better? Not too arsed what I have to pay, I just want my kids to enjoy themselves
If I had kids I'd be heading to the bottom tier on the sides or front few rows of Tier 3, I was in the first few rows of tier 3 behind the goals for the dipper game and people around me had fucking blankets out.

If I had kids I'd be heading to the bottom tier on the sides or front few rows of Tier 3, I was in the first few rows of tier 3 behind the goals for the dipper game and people around me had fucking blankets out.

I've got the same issue and in general my experience is that the lower tier is the worst. The best I've had for the stand up/sit down argument (which causes most of the problems) was the upper tier seats close to the half way line. In general, the more you pay the better your chance of reasonable people around you.

Anyone advis which are the best seats for family/kids. Got the cheap seats at back of level 3 as last available for Carling Cup final last season and was horrible for the kids due to ****ish behaviour from supposed adults, is top / bottom tier on sides better? Not too arsed what I have to pay, I just want my kids to enjoy themselves
I always go on the side blocks, the front few rows of tier 3 are the best value IMO as the rake is steeper than in the bottom tier which makes the view better. Then again my S/T is in EL3 so I'm probably biased.

Apol
So you prefer the other options . But you won't go as you can't afford it fair enough. But really, stop whinging.

Not just you but anyone not prepared to go just sit in the pub with your lager moan if we lose and bask in the glory if we win.
But clamp it.

Apologies. I did not intend to offend a loyal blue like yourself.
But the general whingeing and moaning us getting so bad. As a measure of our recent success we will get Wembley games; not everyone can afford them.We will have high profile European games not everyone can afford them.
Do we all went to go back 10 years ? No Wembley no Europe, but mid table ;Stueart Pearce and mediocre players.
When we played the rags in the semi final I was gutted, couldn't get a ticket for love not money. £250 for a final ticket. Where have all the guys gone who could afford it 6 years ago?.
Great stadium great team great manager exciting football yet the whole site is littered with moaners.

Apol
who the fk is whinging ? Im stating my financial position

and stick your "clamp it " advice

and for your information,i struggle to pay for my season card and sons card every year,going to the pub to watch city stopped for me years ago,streaming as been my " pub " for years now not the luxury of watching city in a pub.
Apologies.

Apol

Apologies. I did not intend to offend a loyal blue like yourself.
But the general whingeing and moaning us getting so bad. As a measure of our recent success we will get Wembley games; not everyone can afford them.We will have high profile European games not everyone can afford them.
Do we all went to go back 10 years ? No Wembley no Europe, but mid table ;Stueart Pearce and mediocre players.
When we played the rags in the semi final I was gutted, couldn't get a ticket for love not money. £250 for a final ticket. Where have all the guys gone who could afford it 6 years ago?.
Great stadium great team great manager exciting football yet the whole site is littered with moaners.

No worries fella,i don't need no apologies,you couldn't get a ticket for love nor money? v the rags n stoke final ?,get on the cup schemes like iv been on since there introduction several years ago.Iv been on all 3 from their introduction,even though I can get tickets cheap via my work via " student " tickets but no-one wants to hear about all that on here.I can no longer afford away games so its streams for me and cheap lager from aldi not a pub,but as long as I can still manage our season tickets I accept and cope with that,up the blues

When people complain about not having enough points for semis, finals etc why do you not join the supporters club? Cost peanuts a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.