Ticket queues in Glasgow

Ric

Administrator
Looks like the ticket queues are getting bigger now, people having to queue in the rain:

CtcFVvWWEAABKlX.jpg

Looks like the ticket queues are getting bigger now, people having to queue in the rain:

CtcFVvWWEAABKlX.jpg

I got there at 12.30, out by 12.45. But it seemed like a couple of coachloads arrived just after I took my place in the queue, most of them are probably in that pic.

CtcFVvWWEAABKlX.jpg

why do they do this,,''make fans collect tickets'' i could understand if it was school kids but fully grow adults being treated like babies, i cant see any reasons they cant be posted out or collected from MCFC ticket office,am i missing out on something here??

why do they do this,,''make fans collect tickets'' i could understand if it was school kids but fully grow adults being treated like babies, i cant see any reasons they cant be posted out or collected from MCFC ticket office,am i missing out on something here??
Stop people with enough points selling on to people with f all points since you need ID.

I got there at 12.30, out by 12.45. But it seemed like a couple of coachloads arrived just after I took my place in the queue, most of them are probably in that pic.

same happened to us in Paris ... arrived just after a couple of coach loads :-(

They want to make sure the person who buys the ticket goes to the game .and only supporters with the correct no of points get in.by doing it this way people who have never had enough points before get a chance to go .

To make sure the person picking up the ticket is the person that bought it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.