Ticket queues in Glasgow

Here's the shocking fact

I was told on Monday....
There is somebody at the ticket office, arranging for tickets to be collected bŷ people who don't have enough points,for a fee.
A friend benefitted from this scam for Celtic. £120. I don't know who it is, I don't know anymore than this. My friend does not bull shit. This is shocking and negates the whole point of the process.
That's a pretty big accusation bud.
I wouldn't believe it as there is no evidence that I'm aware of.

It wouldn't surprise me however if it were true.

That's a pretty big accusation bud.
I wouldn't believe it as there is no evidence that I'm aware of.

It wouldn't surprise me however if it were true.

Trust and believe me. I don't know who the contact is, neither does my friend, but he knows somebody with a contact £120... Disgrace.
@Danamy dm me and I'll tell you... Your bro mate too

Its unlikely its that either, there's another thread about why its been introduced, and its about UEFA telling clubs they are responsible for their supporters behaviour, so they want to know who has the tickets, you can thank (a) Chelsea fan(s) for it.

OK thanks Cleavers. No doubt the Club have the results of a fans e-poll that justifies their decision. A bit like the innocuous survey that led to the whole of the North Stand becoming the family stand.

I think ID on collections here to stay can't see the club changing it in the foreseeable future it's just finding the best way of sorting it but I think its going to be collect near the ground from now on.Celtic basically told us why it wouldn't work for domestic games though.

Thanks mate and I agree.

I noticed that it was mainly coppers (and a few stewards) in our end on Wednesday and maybe the Scottish police are confident of covering security without Club ticket inspection add ons. That said, I know the Hibs / Rangers final turned into a shambles.

Here's the shocking fact

I was told on Monday....
There is somebody at the ticket office, arranging for tickets to be collected bŷ people who don't have enough points,for a fee.
A friend benefitted from this scam for Celtic. £120. I don't know who it is, I don't know anymore than this. My friend does not bull shit. This is shocking and negates the whole point of the process.
if the friend benifited from this the friend must no who it is .has it been reported to the club ? they will be able to investigate and will have ways of finding out who it was

/

The big irony is that City didn’t sellout for Turin last season, or Munich and Roma, the previous campaign, yet the new system discriminates against people like me who did bother with those games.

It normally goes against the grain, but yesterday I travelled on the Thomson trip and struck lucky with not having to queue.

Sadly, the official trips seem to be the way forward. I’ve done 78 of the last 82 european games, but it’s becoming a complete pain in the arse.
I know lads who choose those games as they know tickets are not taken up by anyone else an so not depriving others

But the club have well an truly put a stop to that

if the friend benifited from this the friend must no who it is .has it been reported to the club ? they will be able to investigate and will have ways of finding out who it was

/

No, he said he didn't know who it was... It was somebody he knew who obtained it. Needs investigating by the club.
Doesn't affect me personally as I can't go away anymore due to my illness.
You know the lad I'm talking about Don.

Nothing to do with safety, terrorism, or any of that bullshit they may come out with.
It's about City controlling you.
They would like you all to go on official trips where they/sponsors can make money and of course you get your ticket onboard.
I have heard many people say I might try and upgrade to corporate next season to avoid this inconvenience.
They want you to do this.
People will go on official trips for ease, who wants to waste a couple of hours traipsing around a foreign City to pick up tickets.
If we get to he final in Cardiff, how many coaches will they run, loads and loads and how many people would go on them to avoid
a nightmare collection in Cardiff.

There should have been at least double the amount of staff and a quicker process for finding the tickets.

Or just scrap it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.