Ticket Sales

bluebanjo

This new policy of selling all the match tickets at the beginning of the season is open to abuse. I have supporter club members who can't get match tickets for the big games because they are sold out only for them to turn up on Viagogo. Just had a look on Viagogo and the cheapest ticket for the derby is £300 with 38 for sale.

This new policy of selling all the match tickets at the beginning of the season is open to abuse. I have supporter club members who can't get match tickets for the big games because they are sold out only for them to turn up on Viagogo. Just had a look on Viagogo and the cheapest ticket for the derby is £300 with 38 for sale.
Well the way I see it,blackball the culprit's.

Always going to happen no matter the method, same with gig tickets or any advanced ticket, Unfotuately only way to stop it is to have pay on the turnstyle entrances, for members only, like in the old days, you turn up pay in when it's full it's full, but even that is at present impossible

Didn't know where to put this, so here seemed as good as anywhere. Got 1 spare ticket for today, south stand level 1, PM me if anybody interested, £25.

Viagogo and their like are just an official tout site, it is illegal to sell on tickets for football so how do these twats get away with it. It's bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.