Ticket sites.

The club clearly sell batches of tickets to agencies every away game. There are always groups of people sat together who have bought off an agency.

The club should randomly buy tickets and see who they were initially issued too
They don't need to do that because it is them that are selling to the agencies
When are you all going to wake up to what is going on
All the tickets that are being sold are all next to each other and in blocks or rows
They are not coming from random seller's or they would be dotted all over the place
I can buy on the first day and at United, I am on row 5 ,I can guarantee you now that those first rows will be full of tourists as they have been for the last few years.
The problem is not the whore's, supporters clubs but our club MANCHESTER CITY who want to grow the brand globally and the loyalty scheme is where they are creaming the tickets off from , for the tourists and the corporates

They don't need to do that because it is them that are selling to the agencies
When are you all going to wake up to what is going on
All the tickets that are being sold are all next to each other and in blocks or rows
They are not coming from random seller's or they would be dotted all over the place
I can buy on the first day and at United, I am on row 5 ,I can guarantee you now that those first rows will be full of tourists as they have been for the last few years.
The problem is not the whore's, supporters clubs but our club MANCHESTER CITY who want to grow the brand globally and the loyalty scheme is where they are creaming the tickets off from , for the tourists and the corporates
We all believe that is what is going on but let's get it proven

Friend of mine, daughter works at one of the big sponsors. She says they are always being offered home tickets.
When I get chance I will ask if she's getting offered aways as well.

I believe that the sponsorship package includes getting xxx tickets and that's where they're going.

Can't believe the naivety of some people! Let's blame the fan with 20000 points who after accumulating points travelling everywhere over the years watching shite has suddenly decided now we're good to cash in. Not only that hes got his ten mates who've watched shite for years to also cash in so they all buy their tickets and go straight to the tout to pick up their dosh.
This can be the only option as these sites aren't selling random tickets they're selling blocks of seats together unless of course you live in the real world and know it's the club and the corporate element who are causing this not the long serving fan who seems to be becoming the scapegoat for those on lower points who haven't done the miles over the years who now moan cos they wanna go cos we're good.
Five games in 6 weeks coming up Leicester, shakhtar, Swansea, Newcastle and palace which will probably all be available for anybody who wants to go. Let's see how many sell out!

The club will ll not tell you
Everyone who goes to the big matches away ,knows it's going on .
Rows and rows of tourists with half and half scarves on, some who.may support us, the vast majority have no allegiance to us and some even support our opponents
Yet we still get supporters on here telling us its the supporters clubs , points whore's or everyone else bar the club
Of course you will get the odd rogue fan who abuses the system, but as previously stated these people are sat on mass together.
The people that keep.making these accusations, either don't go or are blind and don't know the rules of the selling criteria
Continually people come on here complaining about the amount of youngsters that are at away matches and how have they got enough loyalty points.
Do they not know that any adult season ticket holder with the required loyalty points can also buy a junior ticket , until the junior allocation sells out

Can't believe the naivety of some people! Let's blame the fan with 20000 points who after accumulating points travelling everywhere over the years watching shite has suddenly decided now we're good to cash in. Not only that hes got his ten mates who've watched shite for years to also cash in so they all buy their tickets and go straight to the tout to pick up their dosh.
This can be the only option as these sites aren't selling random tickets they're selling blocks of seats together unless of course you live in the real world and know it's the club and the corporate element who are causing this not the long serving fan who seems to be becoming the scapegoat for those on lower points who haven't done the miles over the years who now moan cos they wanna go cos we're good.
Five games in 6 weeks coming up Leicester, shakhtar, Swansea, Newcastle and palace which will probably all be available for anybody who wants to go. Let's see how many sell out!
Well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.