Ticket sites.

The club will ll not tell you
Everyone who goes to the big matches away ,knows it's going on .
Rows and rows of tourists with half and half scarves on, some who.may support us, the vast majority have no allegiance to us and some even support our opponents
Yet we still get supporters on here telling us its the supporters clubs , points whore's or everyone else bar the club
Of course you will get the odd rogue fan who abuses the system, but as previously stated these people are sat on mass together.
The people that keep.making these accusations, either don't go or are blind and don't know the rules of the selling criteria
Continually people come on here complaining about the amount of youngsters that are at away matches and how have they got enough loyalty points.
Do they not know that any adult season ticket holder with the required loyalty points can also buy a junior ticket , until the junior allocation sells out
Totally agree mate its what i tried to say earlier! Anybody with 20,000 points is a proper fan who’s earned them so why would they sell tickets? The club need to come out with an answer but obv we all know that’s never gonna happen

2vuahx2.png

Tickets here for the derby 10 together In away end if I wanted that many. if interested only £500 each.
The club are fully aware of this and it's one of two scenarios

A) the club provide them and take a cut
B) they know corporates are passing them on like this but are happy to turn a blind eye cos they bring the money in.

2vuahx2.png

Tickets here for the derby 10 together In away end if I wanted that many. if interested only £500 each.
The club are fully aware of this and it's one of two scenarios

A) the club provide them and take a cut
B) they know corporates are passing them on like this but are happy to turn a blind eye cos they bring the money in.
I wonder if they are hassling the owners of the site as much as the owner of the Facebook page, and if not, why not?

If they can negotiate a cut then seemingly yes
In that's the case it explains why some posters are falling further and further behind each season with regards to getting tickets.

I've rarely missed an away game over the last six years but get further behind the points needed for a Bournemouth ticket.

Although I do know an immensely tanned bloke who got tickets for both the bank holiday games, yet didn't bother with the cold Monday in February, which is when the points went down to my level.

Imagine the look on the purchaser’s face when the £500 ticket + £8 postage costs popped through the letter box and the cost of the ticket says £30.00!!!!!! You’d feel well & truly f*cked over!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.