ticket website issues

city saint

no wonder we don't sell out.i tried getting 4 tickets for basel at home and it wont let me do it.i rang ticket office and they couldn't get it to work so advised me to ring supporter services on Monday.he said it just seems to be the basel game that's causing him problems.frustrating as fuck

You should be able to buy online and download a PDF ticket these days, that you can scan at the turnstiles on a smart phone. We seem to make it as hard as possible for people to buy tickets if you are not a season ticket holder.

Shite service that; if someone wanted to pay £150 into my business I wouldn't be asking them to phone back.

You should be able to buy online and download a PDF ticket these days, that you can scan at the turnstiles on a smart phone. We seem to make it as hard as possible for people to buy tickets if you are not a season ticket holder.
I am a season ticket holder but not on cup scheme as I cant always get there midweek so was going to take my daughter and my grandkids but it says I have no members on my account that is eligible for this event.the guy in ticket office said theres loads of tickets left and I should be able to get them but he dosnt know how to sort it

I am a season ticket holder but not on cup scheme as I cant always get there midweek so was going to take my daughter and my grandkids but it says I have no members on my account that is eligible for this event.the guy in ticket office said theres loads of tickets left and I should be able to get them but he dosnt know how to sort it

Iv already got tickets for this game,but i just checked,there does seem to be a problem buying ( Its on general sale ,6 tickets per season ticket holder ) tickets for Basel at home,the stadium planner wont come up,its a temporary itch Id say,Try again tomorrow or monday,you'll still get tickets if you leave it till then,good luck.

Iv already got tickets for this game,but i just checked,there does seem to be a problem buying ( Its on general sale ,6 tickets per season ticket holder ) tickets for Basel at home,the stadium planner wont come up,its a temporary itch Id say,Try again tomorrow or monday,you'll still get tickets if you leave it till then,good luck.
Cheers pal I'll keep trying

Shite service that; if someone wanted to pay £150 into my business I wouldn't be asking them to phone back.

There is the chance that a customer wont phone back and then the business (City) have lost a sale and a profit. The sensible thing to do is for the ticket office to take your name and number, where you want to sit and any other details then, first thing Monday morning someone rings the customer with all the booking ready to process for payment. We are so backward when it comes to business.
I doubt they took any notice of me and i certainly didnt get the credit/thankyou but I spoke to them years ago and said having the ticket office outside was stupid, a) you were stood in the rain which put people off and b) if you had it upstairs customers had to pass through the shop and might buy something.

I once emailed them about temporary seating at Maine Road, I said the bloody big doors (that was the title of the email!) in the main stand were never used and you could put temporary seating there. They replied saying the doors were needed for ambulances. A couple of months later they put the temp seats in. Never did get a thank you.

Just filled in a club survey about an hour ago. Gave online ticket system 1/10. Said it was an absolute disgrace for a none league side, let alone a top European club. If enough people send in similar scores then they should act. Another thing is the Leicester game all last week didnt show sold out on website(and still doesnt) but when I phoned club to try n get 3 tickets for my mate, they informed me its sold out. Incidentally, you can contact Citys partner Thomas Cook football for possible tickets.. WTF!!! This knocks me sick that the club will direct you to buy inflated tickets which they have sold to 3rd parties in the first place. Sort it out City..QUICK!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.