Tickets and Travel Costs 2012/13 is SUPERBIA a bargain????

Wouldn't it be a fairer comparison to include all home and away games - PL, FA, Capital One and CL games?

Travel costs shouldn't come into it as you'll have to pay them whether you've got a Blue Card or Superbia.

Anyone know the actual cost of tickets for every game we've played this season plus the expected cost of the remaining ones?

daveduke67 said:
Wouldn't it be a fairer comparison to include all home and away games - PL, FA, Capital One and CL games?

Travel costs shouldn't come into it as you'll have to pay them whether you've got a Blue Card or Superbia.

Anyone know the actual cost of tickets for every game we've played this season plus the expected cost of the remaining ones?

I missed Amsterdam and Sunderland this year and if you include my season card and charity shield match all the FA games it would have cost me £1,692.50

a great post mate

I've kept a record of the money I've spent on tickets, didn't track travel costs at all but dare not keep a track of food and drink, I'd be up before the beak!

Tickets for home and away games come in at just over £5k for the family.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:08 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:

i have kept a record of the ticket prices for every away game this season from £60 in Beijing to £85 at Wembley for the final

johnbmcr said:
daveduke67 said:

I missed Amsterdam and Sunderland this year and if you include my season card and charity shield match all the FA games it would have cost me £1,692.50

Does that include booking fees and call charges? ;-)

Looks like we'd have to do the quitruplet of Charity Shield, PL, CL, League and FA Cups to make a Superbia value for money.

Much as I'd like that, I can't see it just yet - not until we sign Ronaldo and Messi anyway.

daveduke67 said:
johnbmcr said:
daveduke67 said:

Does that include booking fees and call charges? ;-)

Looks like we'd have to do the quitruplet of Charity Shield, PL, CL, League and FA Cups to make a Superbia value for money.

Much as I'd like that, I can't see it just yet - not until we sign Ronaldo and Messi anyway.

should that be Muller and Lewandowski as well ?

never paid a booking fee takes me 2 mins to sort out the tickets on line or I pop into the ground on match days so no charge

I'm not sure if it was possible to get to every game on Superbia, especially the Wolfsburg, Limerick and Oldham games.

Are the two US games at the end of May in this year's Superbia or next year's?

Travel costs shouldn't come into it because even if you are a superbia member or platinum or gold you have to sort out your own travel. Me and my wife are superbia members and it has cost me £5,300 this year, I haven't added up the cost of all of the tickets but my guess is that i am out of pocket because we put up a poor show in the league cup and went out at the group stages of the chumps league. The real issue about superbia is loyalty points, the club offered 190 points for taking a gold card and 380 points for taking a platinum card and 2,000 points for taking a superbia card. Now 2,000 points for a superbia card might sound tempting but you dont get 3 x 200 points for the cup schemes or 380 points if you went for platinum so the carrot was only 1,020 points for going superbia. The club has miss led it's superbia members by offering the 2,000 points just for taking out a superbia card but it didn't tell them that they would get gold points for away games and cup games and that when 5 or 6 away games points have been added to their account they would be taken off "adhoc"
My boy goes every game with me and he has put 2,210 points on his card since the end of last season and i am only 2,000 points more on my card since the end of last season.
I feel that i have been mugged off.

kimbo said:
Travel costs shouldn't come into it because even if you are a superbia member or platinum or gold you have to sort out your own travel. Me and my wife are superbia members and it has cost me £5,300 this year, I haven't added up the cost of all of the tickets but my guess is that i am out of pocket because we put up a poor show in the league cup and went out at the group stages of the chumps league. The real issue about superbia is loyalty points, the club offered 190 points for taking a gold card and 380 points for taking a platinum card and 2,000 points for taking a superbia card. Now 2,000 points for a superbia card might sound tempting but you dont get 3 x 200 points for the cup schemes or 380 points if you went for platinum so the carrot was only 1,020 points for going superbia. The club has miss led it's superbia members by offering the 2,000 points just for taking out a superbia card but it didn't tell them that they would get gold points for away games and cup games and that when 5 or 6 away games points have been added to their account they would be taken off "adhoc"
My boy goes every game with me and he has put 2,210 points on his card since the end of last season and i am only 2,000 points more on my card since the end of last season.
I feel that i have been mugged off.

just totted my points up 2060 up from May 17th 2012 when I renewed my S/C

I forgot to add the 60 points he got from Wolfsberg, so with his cup final points he will be 2,270 points up from the end of last season. If he was on the same amount of points as me last season he would now be 270 points better off with his platignum card.

Surely points don't matter if you're a Superbia member, you've got a guaranteed ticket anyway? Still a massive rip off though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.