Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the torch pub end. Not green man. Terrible when you associate Wembley with pubs rather than football. ;)
Last year we went in Wetherspoons near Wembley Central station, think it might be for the chavs this time, although most of them will be looking for the wine bars so they don't have to mix with the riff raff

I was just gonna say,was that the Torch side,was lucky enough in 2016 anyway

Yep torch side. In the dippers game I left for 10 minutes to get some food and came back and wasn’t allowed to get back in for an hour. City fans decided to jump over walls and push the fences down, bouncers chasing them down , all amongst that a scouse coach went past lol! Carnage.

Correct. Or in my opinion the shit end.

Rather go to the roundabout on west end than green man in my opinion ;)

Agree. The semi v Utd at that roundabout was raucous. The tension, excitement and disbelief that that city were at Wembley and was palpable. One of my favourite ever city days out.

Does anyone know how many tickets we get?

And how does this compare to our season ticket holders?

I must admit to using ticket sites in the past I used them for FA Cup Final V Stoke. Two tickets in Club Wembley with add on's were around £1300 for a pair. Costly but they did what they say on the packet and I was guaranteed tickets before they went on sale so could make all the arrangements. Before anyone shouts me down I was not taking tickets that should have gone to some one with more points than me. These had never gone to the Club and were never going to. Would I pay that amount of money again, for an English Cup Final probably not. Now if we get to a European Cup final, I would probably be tempted to use a site for an all in travel package and pay the price accordingly. Again before any one has a dig, it is my hard earned money to spend how I think fit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.