Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree the novelty of trying the pubs has worn off. There not that great. If a nice day buy a few cans and find a good spot to soak up the atmosphere

Last edited:
Anyone actually found a decent pub that side, ended up in the Torch last time because I don't really think the others can be classed as pubs. Walked past some and just looked like restaurants/ cafes.

Cans a high possibility even if it's pissing it down.

Following the conclusion of the Carabao Cup semi-finals, Arsenal and Manchester City will meet in the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley Stadium in a bid to win the first piece of silverware of the 2017/18 season.

The game will take place on Sunday 25th February at Wembley with a confirmed kick-off time of 4:30pm. Arsenal fans will be housed in the West End of the stadium, with Manchester City occupying the East End.

Four-time winners Manchester City booked their place in the Final after a 5-3 aggregate win over Bristol City, while Arsenal’s 2-1 second leg success against Chelsea secured them a spot in the showpiece for the first time since 2011.

Ahead of kick-off between the two sides, British mezzo-soprano Faryl Smith will take to the pitch to sing the national anthem.

Smith, 22, has experience of performing at the national stadium for the EFL, having sung at a number of previous Play-Off and Trophy Finals, including all three of last season’s Play-Off Finals.

She rose to fame as a stand-out star on Britain’s Got Talent at the age of 13, and her debut album became the fastest-selling solo classical album in British history.

Northamptonshire-born, she is used to being on the grandest of stages, having performed alongside some of the genre’s greats — such as Jose Carreras and Placido Domingo — during her career, and has sung in front of Her Majesty The Queen and other Great British Royals on multiple occasions.

Additionally, airmen and women from several Royal Air Force Stations will be taking part in the pre-match ceremony, as this year marks 100 years of the Royal Air Force, the world’s first independent air force. The RAF plays an active role in the nation’s defence, both at home and overseas, often working alongside the British Army and Royal Navy to support ongoing operations.

The RAF100 calendar is packed full of events for people of all ages to enjoy and celebrate as they reach this milestone.

Tickets for the Carabao Cup Final can only be purchased directly from the two finalist clubs and are not available from either the EFL or from Wembley Stadium.

Oh well not the best, we park just off Harrow road, looks like we’ll have to put up with the Tarquins and they are annoying fuckers

Yep torch side. In the dippers game I left for 10 minutes to get some food and came back and wasn’t allowed to get back in for an hour. City fans decided to jump over walls and push the fences down, bouncers chasing them down , all amongst that a scouse coach went past lol! Carnage.

I was just leaving when it was getting a bit tasty yea,that temporary paper partition outside on a bit of harris fencing lol,not too bad a pub though,we must have sunk a good few in there

Like many others, I definitely prefer the West side. There's no roundabout equivalent on the East side or any significant bits of green belt to pitch up and get pissed. The west side didn't just have the roundabout - it also has a patch of grass near the Greyhound pub as well. For the Liverpool final a couple of years ago I thought it might be a good idea to head for the Torch and drink outside there. We did this in 1999 against Gillingham and had a right laugh as it opened out onto the street but it wasn't really possible in 2016 as it was all sealed off with metal fencing. Just Google mapped it and the shot from last year shows that that has at least gone so it might be an option.

Last edited:
Like many others, I definitely prefer the West side. There's no roundabout equivalent on the West side or any significant bits of green belt to pitch up and get pissed. The west side didn't just have the roundabout - it also has a patch of grass near the Greyhound pub as well. For the Liverpool final a couple of years ago I thought it might be a good idea to head for the Torch and drink outside there. We did this in 1999 against Gillingham and had a right laugh as it opened out onto the street but it wasn't really possible in 2016 as it was all sealed off with metal fencing. Just Google mapped it and the shot from last year shows that that has at least gone so it might be an option.

I imagine they put up the fencing for the events at Wembley although it’d be good not to have it as the other year was a joke. I remember a side alleyway right next to the pub and people would be jumping over the brick wall into the car park of the Torch, bouncers actually chased them down and there them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.