Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I'm still waiting for my paper ticket. The other one apparently is loaded to my card.
Am I the only one who thinks that Tuesday night will be even a bigger shambles than the online debacle on Monday?
It's in our DNA. 'Cups for Cock Ups' and all of that..
Don't panic, I'm sure those responsible for distribution of paper tickets have given royal mail a heads up just so they're ready for this.
On second thoughts....

Im on the cup scheme and have spent all season slagging it off. However this last week shows its the way to go for both club and fan but they must get the pricing right first. Make the deal attractive enough for those who are prepared to commit to every game and you'll shift a large proportion of your tickets for all matches, including the early rounds against the less glamourous teams. You can then make up any financial shortfall by hammering the glory hunters and tourists when we play the big boys... The ones who had every excuse Under the sun why the couldnt attend games like Kiev but now suddenly all find their diaries empty this Tuesday night.

The club have done OK with the pricing of domestic cup competitions to be fair but not with the prices of CL tickets until the Real madrid game
which if we are honest they did due to the bad publicity regarding prices over the Kiev game.
It they made the ticket prices attractive then a lot more people would sign up.
It does get expensive to be on all three schemes particularly if you cannot guarantee to be able to attend the games.

The Cup scheme would be far more attractive if the prices were announced before the deadlines for joining. Some people are uneasy about not knowing in advance how much might be going out of their account.

For future matches of such magnitude City need to ensure that ALL fans who have committed to attending matches for years have the opportunity to purchase tickets before they start distributing extra tickets to Season Ticket holders to pass on to whoever they feel like. It's quite simple really and monumentally fucked up that anyone would think otherwise.

Post of the thread thank you!

For future matches of such magnitude City need to ensure that ALL fans who have committed to attending matches for years have the opportunity to purchase tickets before they start distributing extra tickets to Season Ticket holders to pass on to whoever they feel like. It's quite simple really and monumentally fucked up that anyone would think otherwise.

Post of the thread thank you!

We just do not seem to be geared up to shifting 35,000 tickets in a short time period. Ticket sales for previous home cup games have always been fairly leisurely processes, selling out (when they do) close to kick off. It seems the club wanted to make sure they sold the tickets as quickly as possible, perhaps partly to avoid problems in issuing tickets in bulk close to the game, perhaps partly to avoid media comment about slow ticket sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.